Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him after the game the other day - his mum was fit. Sad Day when the players mums are younger than you.

Can't stop watching this.

What a ridiculous talent we have here, props to Pep and Txiki for making him ours.

He keeps doing things like this too. More than any other player in light blue, I find myself with my jaw dropped, just watching what he does sometimes.

I think Leroy need to build some muscles
No he doesn't, he's already strong enough to hold off defenders and shield the ball, he's a footballer not a weightlifter. Putting on too much muscle would just hurt his athleticism and pace, I'd let him fill out naturally.

He keeps doing things like this too. More than any other player in light blue, I find myself with my jaw dropped, just watching what he does sometimes.

Completely agree. We have Raz and Jesus along with Kun and Merlin yet its this lad that makes me more excited about our future than anyone else right now.

He is going to be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.