Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The treatment on here of a man who has been our most consistent and least mistake-prone defender arguably ever is appalling.

I'd also like to point out how difficult it is to randomly switch from RB to LB and do well at the age of 34.

The treatment on here of a man who has been our most consistent and least mistake-prone defender arguably ever is appalling.

I'd also like to point out how difficult it is to randomly switch from RB to LB and do well at the age of 33.
It's even harder when you're 34 and the poor lad didn't even get a happy birthday thread on Valentine's day.

Even I forgot about that, he just gets overlooked, no wonder his thread is so short.
I'm sure his missus remembered
bacary+sagna+girlfriend+wife4.jpg

Fast becoming my most disliked player in the team. Will take absolutely no responsibility on the pitch, if he can't play a backwards pass to the centre backs he is completely lost.

Receive the ball
Doesn't bother looking up
Passes it back

Rinse and repeat.

I actually like Sanga and he's a good defender but his attacking qualities are non existence

Receive the ball
Doesn't bother looking up
Passes it back

Rinse and repeat.

I actually like Sanga and he's a good defender but his attacking qualities are non existence

The problem is we don't have to defend enough for him to be able to justify his place. His current role in this side is to stand in the right back position and pass it backwards 5 yards. That is it. I could train my fucking dog to do the same job as Sagna.

Sagna has been a good player for us given his age and price, and adapting to Pep's system surely isn't easy for an old RB but along with Navas, Zaba, and Clichy think he has absolutely no chance at an extension. IMO don't think any of them will get one by Willy and Yaya the only two with a chance for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.