Monaco (a)

Just had an email from Monaco. They have cancelled my tickets. Flights, hotel and train already booked. If anyone has a spare let me know. I have electronic tickets so might try my luck and say I never got the cancellation email.

Just had an email from Monaco. They have cancelled my tickets. Flights, hotel and train already booked. If anyone has a spare let me know. I have electronic tickets so might try my luck and say I never got the cancellation email.

Thanks Mike. Everyone I know in the Monaco end has had their tickets cancelled. Cheers Tim

My mate had a look at a Spurs forum. Tickets readily available outside the ground apparently.

Ha anyone got any further information about how easy it is to buy a ticket when we get out there? I was one of the people who had a home end ticket that has been cancelled so wondered whether any touts would be selling?

Dear Sir/Madam

Following our previous email, we would like to make you aware of two new pieces of information:

-TICKETS: we have today granted a further 500 tickets to Manchester City Football Club. We therefore advise you to contact Manchester City directly if you wish to purchase any tickets, as it will be impossible to obtain tickets in any other stand than the Manchester City away stand. If you are unable to obtain any tickets, we would advise you not to try and attend the game.

-REFUND: We will issue you a full refund for the tickets this week, using the debit/credit card that you purchased the seats with. Kind regards

AS Monaco Ticketing Office

Posted this on the main forum, City not yet announced anything re criteria or numbers available...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.