Moston

Coming home after the Monaco game, driving along Bradford Road and where you turn right at tge crossroads to drive through Ancoats there's a phone box there must have been about 6 smack heads scurrying about waiting for the dealer...horrible taint on our City

Coming home after the Monaco game, driving along Bradford Road and where you turn right at tge crossroads to drive through Ancoats there's a phone box there must have been about 6 smack heads scurrying about waiting for the dealer...horrible taint on our City
That's nowhere near Moston though.

I was talking about north manchester in general..

Let's be honest almost every inner city area in Manchester is a shithole crawling with smack heads.

I spent the first 12 months of my life in a flat just off Bradford Road, near the Cricketers.

Most of my family reside in Moston. Unfortunately in the Cemetery.

I left 35 years ago. Unfortunately I will return one day. We have a fully paid up hole. With no view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.