Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this Middle East trip doesn't fuck things up like last time, think it was a cup game we lost to a championship team, after they got back from the trip ;-(

Our second team just dont do it for us. I agree with much thats been said on here in that there is no creativity in our second team which is reflected in the results we get. Eg Huddersfield. As for the youth coming through I dont know if anyone agrees with me but Im starting to lose some faith in the EDS. We seem to get players of great potential eg Garcia to name one and we never see him bar the odd match not to mention the good ones we just send out on loan. KI is the only one thats had a decent bite of the cherry and thats only because we were so short of a striker.

Just seen we are the on sunday evening in the league so a decent team for this would be nice,half first team and the rest the b team should do it

Apart from the obvious, this tie should be an opportunity for Vinny to get minutes under his belt. Play Fernando and fernandinho to give him added protection. Play as strong as squad as possible. Winning is a habit so none of this weakened team bollox. We did it earlier in the season and gave the other team belief. So much so that they won the fuckin thing when we had the chance to bury them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.