Players who might improve us

Definitely, fantastic couple of players.

Florenzi has just torn his ACL and MCL, will probably be out for a year, and it's the 3rd ligament injury to that knee. He is a bust.

Nainggolan is a player I've loved since his Cagliari days, but at 29 he's far to old to be spending the £40m+ that Roma would demand for him.

Has anyone seen much of Naby Keita?

Suppsoedly one of the best midfielders in Germany, one of RB Leipzig's wonderkids, and described as Kante but with technical ability - passing and shooting etc.

Florenzi has just torn his ACL and MCL, will probably be out for a year, and it's the 3rd ligament injury to that knee. He is a bust.

Nainggolan is a player I've loved since his Cagliari days, but at 29 he's far to old to be spending the £40m+ that Roma would demand for him.

Never realised he had a setback. It's a shame I think he'd be great addition and could play the inverted full back and fill in midfield when required.

I dunno if Nainggolan would go for as much as that, but he's had a hell of a season and I think he'd be an upgrade on Dinho.

Keita is pretty good. Nowhere as tenacious as Kante though.

Has anyone seen much of Naby Keita?

Suppsoedly one of the best midfielders in Germany, one of RB Leipzig's wonderkids, and described as Kante but with technical ability - passing and shooting etc.
I was explaining this to Adgen, he moves like Kante but doesn't play like him. Its quite wired. As in his physical movements are like Kante's but his game necessarily isn't.

Liverpool is apparently in for him. He'll fit their frenetic style perfectly.

Last edited:
I was explaining this to Adgen, he moves like Kante but doesn't play like him. Its quite wired. As in his physical movements are like Kante's but his game necessarily isn't.

Liverpool is apparently in for him. He'll fit their frenetic style perfectly.

They won't get him! Red Bull will ask too much for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.