Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Yes and no. Having a large fanbase in itself doesn't mean they deserve to be in the league, but it does mean they have one of the largest stadiums in the Championship and will be likely to sell lots of tickets for H&A games, making them better suited to promotion than a club like Burton, who have a capacity of about 12.
So then; by your reasoning, clubs like Burton, or Bournemouth, shouldn't really be in the PL as their grounds (and consequently, their fanbase) isn't large enough. Is that a fair summing up of your position; I don't want to misinterpret what you're saying. And I do honestly see where you're coming from. I just see it as a flawed argument, on the basis that if a player is turning out for a "small club", he is less deserving of a place in the PL than, say, a player at L***s, Wednesday, Wolves, Villa, Brum etc etc, regardless of how those respective sides perform on the pitch. I guess we won't agree on this, so I'll withdraw from the thread.

Brighton and Hove Albion
Huddersfield Town
Sheffield Wednesday

I think all three would play the right way...

Don't like Geordie fans, they are not far off the Bin dippers in entitlement

Brighton 1 - 0 Barcodes

And the Geordies go to Huddersfield this weekend. A Brighton win tonite would mean they`ll be focused on the weekend rather than their game against us tomorrow.

Prediction: BHA, Huddy, Newcastle

Preference: BHA, Norwich City, anyone but Leeds. Fucking Leeds. How can anyone want to see those asswipes anywhere near the Prem?

I hope Palace stay up too since the BHA/Palace banter would be fun; as a neutral that would be an enjoyable rivalry to see. I've had a soft spot for Norwich for a while, especially with their "You're just a shit Man City" and "We've come for our scarves" songs sung at the rags.

Last edited:
Newcastle - big team, always seem to have a decent record against our rivals whilst being anice easy 6 points for us.
Brighton - my mate supports them so would be good for the banter, and it's a new team/stadium.
Huddersfield - really enjoyed the trip last week (minus the actual match), very easy to get to and they play good football.

Leeds wouldn't be too bad either, they're a team and Leeds is a great city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.