Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
One will gladly sit on the bench and the other won't.

Dinho has also had a stinker of a season so far tbh and we look better with him out of the midfield and yaya in there. Honestly, we should be selling players at this age rather than losing all value on them.
don't agree with this

Nolito replaced by Isco....good deal, I am sure we would recoup all the money on Nolito aswell.

Nolito replaced by Isco....good deal, I am sure we would recoup all the money on Nolito aswell.
How do you reckon that? Yeah we got him at a good price but who's going to pay that much for a 31 year old (by next October) winger who hasn't been playing and thus hasn't been performing?

How do you reckon that? Yeah we got him at a good price but who's going to pay that much for a 31 year old (by next October) winger who hasn't been playing and thus hasn't been performing?
13m for a class player is peanuts, he will have a big choice of clubs if he does go.

He's not class. If we're getting rid, it'll be back to a lower level Spanish team on loan with us paying the wages.

Disagree, he came from Sporting, went to us and Barcelona were sniffing, that's not a player who plays for lower level Spanish clubs.

He was very good early doors, just faded as the season went on, I just don't think his style suits English football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.