Sunderland v City post match

Good solid performance that left Sunderland chasing shadows. I thought Clichy had a good game, made some vital interceptions and his all round game was pretty good. Kolarov too was pretty impressive, at times he seems a better cb than a left back. Stones was good too. Despite the assist I thought Raheem had one of his poorest games this season. He wasn't bad, it's just that he's raised the bar so much that it was poor for him.
What can you say about Sane? He is going to be some fucking player. Silva MOTM for me, it was funny as fuck when Pep was bollocking him at the end. Happy to see Sergio get a goal too.

There's no easy games in the premier league.... apart from Sunderland

Decent training session lads !!

Excellant result. Ony one thing Ive noticed is that Agueros first touch when the ball is cleared out to him is not great. GJ def has it over him in that deptmnt. Ive never given up on the title this season. While we are playing like this anything can happen. Chelsea will now feel they really need to beat WH rather than a point will do. Stranger things have happened havent they. Aguerooooooooo.

How much of a part did the poor playing surface effect the game today though?

Very much part of the Sunderland game plan and it will have been left well alone after the last game and i wouldn't be surprised to hear that they had let the reserves have a run and even trained on it so as to leave it in that condition.

You can hardly blame them but at this level, you would hope all teams and players wanted a pristine surface and if its shit for us its also shit for them.

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....

Hilarious, you rags don't usually stick around til this late.
Stop wanking, it'll improve your eyesight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.