Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

Yeah he did....... if hes got eyes in his arsehole

cb57f54a587b8735787385ca8a1dee2c.jpg
Anyone got the clip where he talks this bollocks?

The FA have already made their minds up it appears.In their ridiculous world an (unproven) stamp is more dangerous than an elbow.....and lets not forget this is an elbow delivered by a man who is allegedly trained to a very high level in Martial arts.

Its farcical that Zlatan is being tagged as the victim here.

The FA have already made their minds up it appears.In their ridiculous world an (unproven) stamp is more dangerous than an elbow.....and lets not forget this is an elbow delivered by a man who is allegedly trained to a very high level in Martial arts.

Its farcical that Zlatan is being tagged as the victim here.

Can anyone remember them charging a player and announcing he is getting banned for longer than the charge actually carries because that is what they have done meaning he isnt getting a fair hearing and poor old Zlatan was a victim in all this.

Fucking joke.

Can anyone remember them charging a player and announcing he is getting banned for longer than the charge actually carries because that is what they have done meaning he isnt getting a fair hearing and poor old Zlatan was a victim in all this.

Fucking joke.

Should we really be surprised at the actions of the FA ?

At first when I saw the incident I thought Mings' was a nailed on red. However after watching it a number of times I genuinely think he didn't mean it. Still reckless jumping over someone without looking where you're landing. On the other hand Ibrahimovic deserves more than 3 games for an attempted stamp, nasty deliberate elbow and throwing a player to the ground.

Fucking joke.
Completely predictable though,lets all feel sorry for beaky as Mings made him do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.