Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

Looked like he tried to jump over him to me. I don't think it was at all deliberate.
If that was one of our players getting charged with a "stamp", I wouldn't be too amused.
The big nosed **** shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway.

If you actually watch the incident, he clearly looks at the player on the floor beforehand - he knew he was there.
He looks at the player, makes a long stride to avoid the chaos - there's no double action as is usual in stamping cases - he catches him on the back of the head.
Not clear cut at all and I can't see on what grounds the FA can - as seem inevitable - throw the book at him.

Looked like he tried to jump over him to me. I don't think it was at all deliberate.
If that was one of our players getting charged with a "stamp", I wouldn't be too amused.
The big nosed **** shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway.
He didn't alter his stride despite knowing there was a player on the ground ahead of him. Then he didn't even check what his studs had come down upon which would be the normal reaction if it was purely accidental. Skrtel was banned a few seasons ago for trying to leave one on De Gea by stamping on his leg, this was far worse as it was to the head and really can't be defended.

He didn't alter his stride despite knowing there was a player on the ground ahead of him. Then he didn't even check what his studs had come down upon which would be the normal reaction if it was purely accidental. Skrtel was banned a few seasons ago for trying to leave one on De Gea by stamping on his leg, this was far worse as it was to the head and really can't be defended.
And what did you make of bignose's stamp, just throw and deliberate elbow?
Or are you here to just defend the dirty coward.

I just defended it.
He did alter his stride. He took a huge leap to try to jump over big nose.
The only obviously intentional foul out of the two was the elbow.
He should have been given a red for throwing Mings on the deck earlier, just like Pogba should have been given a red twice this season for doing the same thing.
Big nose is the dirtiest player in the league and it's about time he was punished.

And what did you make of bignose's stamp, just throw and deliberate elbow?
Or are you here to just defend the dirty coward.
No am commenting on Mings which the FA will judge as a separate incident. Ibrahimovic being banned for the elbow was not a doubt.

So why is it being? Even by ex pros and people unconnected to City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.