Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

So Ibrahimovic has a 3 match suspension, Mings awaits his verdict and all seems to be coming out as it should. Or does it? Only if we ignore the obvious truth that this whole storm was the result of yet another absolutely scandalous display by yet another of this country's "top" referees. He didn't see a stamp, he didn't see an elbow, he didn't see "Zlats" hurl Mings to the ground. Why did he talk to Zlats" and "Roo" for so long? What were they talking about? He didn't speak at all to the only player to be sent off! In fact, of the period of the match which has made the PL an object of derision throughout the world he saw absolutely nothing apart from a push by Surnam which earned B'mouth's captain a second yellow. This was because this referee had given him a yellow earlier for a perfectly fair tackle on Shaw, in fact one identical to one Shaw had not been penalised for earlier on Surnam! This referee also gave a penalty against B'mouth when Pogba had headed the ball from very close range against the defender's arm. The only important decision this referee got right was the award of a penalty to B'mouth. In 90 minutes of mind boggling incompetence he did enough to show that one of the first charges brought by the FA should have been against him. It should have been followed by an announcement that he will never referee in the PL again.

These refereeing displays are becoming increasingly frequent, as we, in particular, know too well. The FA turns a deaf ear to claims that referees are told what they should see and what they should not, but it is increasingly obvious that ref's will have exercised a major influence on the final league table of the season, if not THE major influence. The integrity of the PL is at stake.

What an excellent post.

I'd disagree with only one thing: the integrity of the PL is not at stake, it's already long been lost. It really has. I am convinced there is widespread corruption throughout our sport, from draws being fixed, refs on bungs, players throwing matches (just look at Liverpool's defending against Leicester after the Asian - as in betting syndicate - owners had just sacked Ranieri and needed a result), half the media being at best biased, the other half worse than biased, the rules being fixed (FFP and now changes to CL prize money).

The FBI (or CIA or whoever it was) need to come in and bust the whole of the PL/FA wide open, just like they've done at FIFA... since our own police are too inept to do it.

So Ibrahimovic has a 3 match suspension, Mings awaits his verdict and all seems to be coming out as it should. Or does it? Only if we ignore the obvious truth that this whole storm was the result of yet another absolutely scandalous display by yet another of this country's "top" referees. He didn't see a stamp, he didn't see an elbow, he didn't see "Zlats" hurl Mings to the ground. Why did he talk to Zlats" and "Roo" for so long? What were they talking about? He didn't speak at all to the only player to be sent off! In fact, of the period of the match which has made the PL an object of derision throughout the world he saw absolutely nothing apart from a push by Surnam which earned B'mouth's captain a second yellow. This was because this referee had given him a yellow earlier for a perfectly fair tackle on Shaw, in fact one identical to one Shaw had not been penalised for earlier on Surnam! This referee also gave a penalty against B'mouth when Pogba had headed the ball from very close range against the defender's arm. The only important decision this referee got right was the award of a penalty to B'mouth. In 90 minutes of mind boggling incompetence he did enough to show that one of the first charges brought by the FA should have been against him. It should have been followed by an announcement that he will never referee in the PL again.

These refereeing displays are becoming increasingly frequent, as we, in particular, know too well. The FA turns a deaf ear to claims that referees are told what they should see and what they should not, but it is increasingly obvious that ref's will have exercised a major influence on the final league table of the season, if not THE major influence. The integrity of the PL is at stake.
Brilliant post.

What an excellent post.

I'd disagree with only one thing: the integrity of the PL is not at stake, it's already long been lost. It really has. I am convinced there is widespread corruption throughout our sport, from draws being fixed, refs on bungs, players throwing matches (just look at Liverpool's defending against Leicester after the Asian - as in betting syndicate - owners had just sacked Ranieri and needed a result), half the media being at best biased, the other half worse than biased, the rules being fixed (FFP and now changes to CL prize money).

The FBI (or CIA or whoever it was) need to come in and bust the whole of the PL/FA wide open, just like they've done at FIFA... since our own police are too inept to do it.
I think that they are only involved if transactions are dollar based.

The Rags season has just ended , Chavs will stuff them on Monday and without big nose they can't score ,so their top 4 aspirations have disappeared , just need them to draw a half decent team in the mickey mouse europa cup now and laugh out loud at their quadruple
I,d like to think so...but I honestly don't think it will be that straightforward. Not based on the evidence of the last two seasons.

There would appear to be an army of officialdom/media/Mr Gill etc support which will stop at nothing to get this odious Bomb Hoax Squad collection of over priced over rated players back into the top 4.And they will get there I am convinced.

Just watched the footage,for the first time,of ZAtlan the bully tangling with Coleman and blatantly stamping on the players head.the ref 10 yards away ,watches..sees the stamp,and instead of Running towards the melee ,in an effort to break it up,the spineless official simply blows his whistle...in an empty pathetic ,going thru the motions of referee 'control'
That in a nutshell tells me that the BHS can do exactly what they want this season, it's sickening.
When you think back to past tackles by Buchan Keane etc etc it reminds you just what this bunch of cheats and their history is based upon...Outright cheating,and judging by the inaction of the refs this season,not to mention the 19 offside decisions in their favour by February, it would appear this season is going to top all others for Outright cheating.

The cancellation of the last match of the season ,last season,due to a bomb Hoax, was probably the most cowardly,base ,single action by a club in the history of football..a clear attempt to ramp the pressure on City,with a bent referee at Swansea...still no sanction for this incredible attempt at cheating.
Utd don't like a fair fight,and as I've said before whenever they go head to head with City on the last day of the season,it's always us who wins,be it
Title wins in 2012 and 1968 or a top four spot in 2016.
They say cheats don't prosper,but I would hold fire on that until the end of this season...a season which has seen me give up the game i love after watching a utd fan ref our game against Chelsea...and ruin it.

This season will go down in history as the most corrupt ever,and the stench,for any of those bothered to investigate...will lead straight back to the the theatre of Deceit.

I,d like to think so...but I honestly don't think it will be that straightforward. Not based on the evidence of the last two seasons.

There would appear to be an army of officialdom/media/Mr Gill etc support which will stop at nothing to get this odious Bomb Hoax Squad collection of over priced over rated players back into the top 4.And they will get there I am convinced.

Just watched the footage,for the first time,of ZAtlan the bully tangling with Coleman and blatantly stamping on the players head.the ref 10 yards away ,watches..sees the stamp,and instead of Running towards the melee ,in an effort to break it up,the spineless official simply blows his whistle...in an empty pathetic ,going thru the motions of referee 'control'
That in a nutshell tells me that the BHS can do exactly what they want this season, it's sickening.
When you think back to past tackles by Buchan Keane etc etc it reminds you just what this bunch of cheats and their history is based upon...Outright cheating,and judging by the inaction of the refs this season,not to mention the 19 offside decisions in their favour by February, it would appear this season is going to top all others for Outright cheating.

The cancellation of the last match of the season ,last season,due to a bomb Hoax, was probably the most cowardly,base ,single action by a club in the history of football..a clear attempt to ramp the pressure on City,with a bent referee at Swansea...still no sanction for this incredible attempt at cheating.
Utd don't like a fair fight,and as I've said before whenever they go head to head with City on the last day of the season,it's always us who wins,be it
Title wins in 2012 and 1968 or a top four spot in 2016.
They say cheats don't prosper,but I would hold fire on that until the end of this season...a season which has seen me give up the game i love after watching a utd fan ref our game against Chelsea...and ruin it.

This season will go down in history as the most corrupt ever,and the stench,for any of those bothered to investigate...will lead straight back to the the theatre of Deceit.

Damning indeed

Surprise, surprise today the daily mail tucked away this bad news for the rags into one small column on an inside page - no pictures or anything, routine reporting.

Normally any sort of uninteresting news about them becomes 2 full page spreads with pictures etc.

Agenda ?

Surprise, surprise today the daily mail tucked away this bad news for the rags into one small column on an inside page - no pictures or anything, routine reporting.

Normally any sort of uninteresting news about them becomes 2 full page spreads with pictures etc.

Agenda ?

Considering the column inches Sergio's ban got..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.