18/19 home and away kits ?

Christ mate? Tiresome? Think you need to grow a pair haha.

It's tiresome that the club had a consultation for the badge on a belief that it was already done?

And what lessons are to be leant from the badge 'fudge'? The badge has on it exactly what everyone wanted. Fair enough the exact design won't be perfect for everyone but to say it was a fudge is just a tad unfair considering you don't know all the facts.
It was posted on here at least 6 months before that we were going back to a round badge.you knew it would have to say Manchester city and have a ship on it.you were basically asked what else you wanted on it .the club then gave you a badge which you had no say in if you liked it or not as their was no alternative shown.
I think to say that they waited to see the result of the poll to create the badge would be very naive imho

It was posted on here at least 6 months before that we were going back to a round badge.you knew it would have to say Manchester city and have a ship on it.you were basically asked what else you wanted on it .the club then gave you a badge which you had no say in if you liked it or not as their was no alternative shown.
I think to say that they waited to see the result of the poll to create the badge would be very naive imho

Get over yourself.

what did you expect ? of course it was gonna have those things on it. the ship, the rivers, the club name, round badge and the rose - most fans wanted these back. other then a few little changes the badge looks great. i think the consultation was good with the gary james talks.

what did you expect ? of course it was gonna have those things on it. the ship, the rivers, the club name, round badge and the rose - most fans wanted these back. other then a few little changes the badge looks great. i think the consultation was good with the gary james talks.
I like the badge ,but I think its naive to think that the badge wasn't pretty much done before the club went through the motions of asking the fans opinion s.and then gave us no final say in choosing a badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.