the brave few off to Monaco

A lovely sunny morning overlooking the Med
Lovely and Sunny in Oldham this morning and the booze will be cheaper, off for a pleasant walk up the canal from Chadd to Slattocks later (hopefully far enough away from the city centre and light enough to miss the canal pusher).

Nope I've not managed to convince myself I'm in a happier place than you. ;(

Thanks for that.
You're welcome

Lovely and Sunny in Oldham this morning and the booze will be cheaper, off for a pleasant walk up the canal from Chadd to Slattocks later (hopefully far enough away from the city centre and light enough to miss the canal pusher).

Nope I've not managed to convince myself I'm in a happier place than you. ;(
Just setting off along the Promenade des Anglais looking for a coffee shop before checking in to the next hotel.

Canal side in Oldham sounds far nicer

Just an update re alcohol ban on match day, I emailed the hotel I am staying in in Monaco on Wednesday night, I assumed the restrictions would not apply to hotel residents, here is reply I got from hotel manager.
'Dear Sir,
This law is applied in all Monaco, is forgiten to sell alcohol that day.
Kind Regards
Dulce (Hotel Manager).

I assume he means forbidden, not the reply I was expecting - looks like it's a day / night over border in France then back to Monaco to sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.