Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

two wrongs don't make a right but spurs fans themselves sing to him " he shoots he scores, he'll eat your labrador" . people are far too precious, have never been offended by a scouse joke-unless you count john bishop

two wrongs don't make a right but spurs fans themselves sing to him " he shoots he scores, he'll eat your labrador" . people are far too precious, have never been offended by a scouse joke-unless you count john bishop
JB used to play football for my local pub,George & Dragon in Winsford.Very good footballer was John,much better than most of his jokes.

JB used to play football for my local pub,George & Dragon in Winsford.Very good footballer was John,much better than most of his jokes.
Fucking hell wouldn't have to be a world beater at football to beat his shit jokes all he goes on about is his teeth.

Unfortunately you appear to be one of those PC people,irrespective of your creed,colour or background.It is banter in most peoples eyes ... as others have suggested we are fast becoming a state of mamby pambys,who become upset at the mere mention of someone elses colour.
Grow a spine and enjoy the banter ... do names really hurt you ?
I wonder if you are one of the many on here who take the piss out of me due to my age and disability ? Do I get upset and worked up about trivialities about it ? Do I fuck ... its banter,nothing more,nothing less,but no doubt you have made your mind up that I`m a racist.

Now you accuse me of taking the piss out of you for your age and disability!!!! First of all I don't know how old you are; second, I don't know anything else about you; and third, it would be incredibly insensitive of me to do so, given that my own sister has a lifelong disability that requires continuous care and support.

But fine it's okay for you to assume the worst of me for daring to speak up against a bunch of ****s (from Millwall) who decided to pick on a guy purely on the basis of a racial stereotype! Great banter, as the saying goes!

If only you could have walked a day in my shoes in the seventies and eighties, then you might not be so quick to call all political correctness as namby pamby.

By the way, I don't for one minute think you are a racist. Lets just leave it at that shall we?

Now you accuse me of taking the piss out of you for your age and disability!!!! First of all I don't know how old you are; second, I don't know anything else about you; and third, it would be incredibly insensitive of me to do so, given that my own sister has a lifelong disability that requires continuous care and support.

But fine it's okay for you to assume the worst of me for daring to speak up against a bunch of ****s (from Millwall) who decided to pick on a guy purely on the basis of a racial stereotype! Great banter, as the saying goes!

If only you could have walked a day in my shoes in the seventies and eighties, then you might not be so quick to call all political correctness as namby pamby.

By the way, I don't for one minute think you are a racist. Lets just leave it at that shall we?
No I did NOT accuse you of taking the piss out of my age and disability !! I said "I wonder if ... " You obviously need to go to Specsavers.
I am growing tired of your non banterless humour.
Its best if we agree to disagree on how tge world laughs at people ... something that a few can`t understand.

Shit club Shit fans & shit chant . Ban them just for being utter shite and bulldoze the club into oblivion where they belong

Must admit saw the headline "millwall" and "racism" and immediately found them guilty as charged.
Nothing wrong with that. It'll be the right call 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time anyway so there's not much point putting any effort into it.

First thing I thought when I heard this is that it's fucking terrible. Not from a "it's so offensive" way, from a "what a shit attempt to offend someone" kind of way. It's fucking embarrassing.

The worst part is that it's so forced and un-organic. There is no way that's an on the spot chant, because it isn't clear enough, you have to try and explain why what you're chanting is offensive and who it's aimed at. They've had to plan in advance, yet that is the best they could come up with. They've clearly met up online or in a pub and brainstormed what they could shout that would be clearly about his race, but not so offensive that they can possibly be able to make excuses for it not being racist. It's up there on a level of pathetic as the image of middle age Chelsea fans making Mourinho collages to take to the game, it's baffling.

No it's not organic. I understand that Spurs fans first song it towards their own player. Didn't the Rags used to do similar to Kagawa? I don't personally think it's a racist chant per se (stereotypical definitely), but as I'[m not the subject of it who gives a fuck what I think. Ask the player concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.