United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the very definition of hopeful/wishful thinking tbh.

1-0 rag win.
1-1 and extra time would be nice, especially with Herrera and Big Conk missing the next league match. The better pitch should work in Rostov's favour as well tbf, they actually pass the ball on the ground.

As usual BBMUTVC are praising a brave yooonited team for their gallant defeat , never a mention of the stupid player that committed two blatant bookable offences , or the fact that PEG sent his players out to kick Hazard off the park , i look forward to the BBMUTVC also analysing the Rojo stamp on Hazard.
Yoonited were not brave they cowardly and nasty which is a reflection of their eye gouging morally bereft manager , looking forward to the swampees celebrating their League Cup win with the most expensive footballer in the world and the biggest wage bill in world sport , at least they are guaranteed Thursday night football for another year

As usual BBMUTVC are praising a brave yooonited team for their gallant defeat , never a mention of the stupid player that committed two blatant bookable offences , or the fact that PEG sent his players out to kick Hazard off the park , i look forward to the BBMUTVC also analysing the Rojo stamp on Hazard.
Yoonited were not brave they cowardly and nasty which is a reflection of their eye gouging morally bereft manager , looking forward to the swampees celebrating their League Cup win with the most expensive footballer in the world and the biggest wage bill in world sport , at least they are guaranteed Thursday night football for another year

And how many times did they reference past games that the rags won....subliminal brainwashing to keep the bastards relevant.

another game shows the vast difference between Pep and Jose

If that had been us in that position down to 10 men, Pep would have still gone for it.....we may have ended up losing by more but Pep would stick to his principles and still attack.

I guess actualy Jose stuck to his principles even more ...he played even more defensive that his initial plan and he clearly sent out Rojo second half to wind Costa up (and that idiot fell for it as well) and to play dirty, negative football..

jose will be full of excuses

Pep would say we still tried to play our way........the difference in the two men is staggering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.