Duncan Castles

He's now arguing through the specific laws of the game to say Herrera shouldn't have been sent off.

He's now arguing through the specific laws of the game to say Herrera shouldn't have been sent off.
Deliberate body check = yellow card
Deliberate trip to stop an opposition player getting away = yellow card

The rags, Castles and Maureen are just a bit confused because they think these rules don't actually apply to them.

They did it every single time SWAP played against them, i remember one derby in particular that was actually perversely funny in the way they rotated the fouler each time one got booked

Castles is a parody. What can't be defended is how shithousery United's tactics were, they literally took it in turns to kick the shit out of Hazard, it wasn't football it was pure thuggery.

I th
I think oliver had forgotten he had booked Herrera or didn't know who it was at first. It was an obvious foul, but not a yellow in my opinion, but the fouling of Hazard was relentless. They basically targeted him. The Rojo stamp will get a long ban after the controversy over mings

Not sure about that. The red and yellow were out of the pocket in a flash. Think he really tried his patience after speaking with the captain not five seconds earlier. Idiot and completely deserved.

How they can moan with Valencia and Rojo (again) lucky to stay on the pitch.

This just about sums up these Rag apologists:

Fascinating game between a full-strength Chelsea & a debilitated Man Utd with all 22 players on the field. Sadly, Michael Oliver ended that.

Wenger and whichever Rag manager held the post looked to referees to ref a game that gave them a distinct advantage over their opponents. Wenger didn't want his players to be tackled, and Ferguson, Moyes, King Louis and Moaninho wanted the ref to turn a blind eye to the wanton thuggery that went under the guise of 'passion for the game'!

They did it every single time SWAP played against them, i remember one derby in particular that was actually perversely funny in the way they rotated the fouler each time one got booked

When Tevez joined us there was a fans forum and 1 question put to him by a fan was exactly about that game and as he was in their dressing room at that time he was asked if it was a tactic set out by Their management.

He wouldn't answer citing "what goes on in a dressing room should stay there"
He then nodded to indicate YES it was a tactic set out by their management.

Pure SCUM

Not sure about that. The red and yellow were out of the pocket in a flash. Think he really tried his patience after speaking with the captain not five seconds earlier. Idiot and completely deserved.

How they can moan with Valencia and Rojo (again) lucky to stay on the pitch.

I agree with this.
It appeared Oliver told the captain to cut out the kicking of Hazard. I suspect he warned them that the next cynical one would be booked.
Within 5 seconds someone trips him, missing the ball by quite a way. At that point, he had little choice but to follow through with his threat.

I appreciate I'm guessing at what was said, but the context looks clear.

He then gave almost nothing for the rest of the match, including the ninja challenge, and quite how his linesman failed to act on Rojo standing on Hazard is anybody's guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.