United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed on the MUEN website an advert placed above the Scum page. The advert for Cousins screams out thatthere will be a multi million pounds clearance sale and all stock must go. It made me smile, heads will roll.
Then in the Fail photos of last night, there was one of Peg staring at Oliver. I suddenly realised that it was the image of Jack Nicholson famous head through the door shot in "The Shining" shouting "Here's Peggy".

Fascinating insight into how the Rags 'lured' Carlton in The Times the other day, whole premise was about them selling him the idea of his image & how signing for the 'biggest' club in the world would give him the best media exposure. Looks like his ego about his self image overtook his ambition as a footballer, which is probably why he is so crap, his attitude aptitude in relation to success is not about winning trophies/matches but about how many clicks he can get &'how many shirts he can sell.

Reminds me of the story as to why he left. He was in the last year of his contract and negotiations about a renewal were hanging by a thread, we wanted more in wages than Fergie wanted to pay him and he wanted to play as a condition of signing, Fergie wasn't for being forced to play him either but under a lot of pressure to keep their best youth player for years and with little coming through they were on the verge of agreeing to his demands.

Right in the middle of this there was a charity dinner or some such thing where various players including Pogs were in attendance, all black tie and with various non club people in attendance. Pogba spent the entire night being a dick and texting on his phone. Fergie put his foot down and the concessions were withdrawn.

Having seen his behavior over recent months you can see exactly why Fergie pulled the plug.

Reminds me of the story as to why he left. He was in the last year of his contract and negotiations about a renewal were hanging by a thread, we wanted more in wages than Fergie wanted to pay him and he wanted to play as a condition of signing, Fergie wasn't for being forced to play him either but under a lot of pressure to keep their best youth player for years and with little coming through they were on the verge of agreeing to his demands.

Right in the middle of this there was a charity dinner or some such thing where various players including Pogs were in attendance, all black tie and with various non club people in attendance. Pogba spent the entire night being a dick and texting on his phone. Fergie put his foot down and the concessions were withdrawn.

Having seen his behavior over recent months you can see exactly why Fergie pulled the plug.

Seriously??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.