The positive thread.

Don't know if things are that bad or not. We have the players imo that can win anything and beat anyone/ We are so up and down though as if somethings not quite right in the drwessing rooom. I am sure Pep will sort it out, I am sure there are players he wants to show the door to to make squad management easier, next year I expect more from a Pep team. This year hopefully we can win a cup or chase Chelsea down, next few days will see if things are that bad or not I suppose.

A manager moving to a league thats the toughest in Europe and still being able to compete.
Having to play with an ageing squad who sometimes struggle with the pace of the way we play and still be around the top 4
Having to play with square pegs in round holes in quite a few games and still manage to stay near the top of the league.
Being able to watch is play some of the best football Ive ever seen City play.
It a privilege to be able to watch David Silva every week.
No things aren't that bad.

Total disagreement there mate
Almost the same players as last season that only conceded one goal in two matches in the semi vs Real Madrid and that was a fucking deflection

Yes the same players that scoreed no goals across two legs. Just because we only conceding one doesn't mean our defence was miles better, it means the tactics were different. Our defence is no better no worst than last season for me.

At least the management will be under no illusions about the weaknesses in the squad that need to be addressed. Perhaps last season's semi final appearence papered over the cracks. At least that's the only reason I can think of for the failure to bring in replacement full backs. Hopefully, at this minute, Khaldoon will be ordering Soriano and Begiristain to step up the search for a new defense.

At least the management will be under no illusions about the weaknesses in the squad that need to be addressed. Perhaps last season's semi final appearence papered over the cracks. At least that's the only reason I can think of for the failure to bring in replacement full backs. Hopefully, at this minute, Khaldoon will be ordering Soriano and Begiristain to step up the search for a new defense.

I think thats the biggest thing to come from this season, severing ties with players who haven't been good enough for a while now.

Well, no fixture congestion then! :)

We missed the QF yes, with a bit of luck we could have reached the semis, but not more.
So we've been underachieving just a bit in the CL.
We don't have enough yet to win the CL v those big boys, defending like that.
Sad but not a drama.

We have a great day ahead at Wembley and hopefully another one. Not too bad .

Now we have to swallow the bitter CL pill and pick up our very good national form we are on.
Klopp is coming at the right time to show we are alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.