ticket prices for semi- final

One of the youngsters (not my own lad) I take only has 4600 points and not on the cup scheme.
If I wait for him so we can all get seats together a) does it usually go that low b) is there usually bottom tier seats still available

I usually go with a supporters club, purely to get the seats all together, but I fancy making my own way this year for a change so can't get them via them.

If anyone has an idea it would be great help
U can get a junior ticket with qualifying adult so should be ok getting them all When yours qualify...I'm presuming everyone bar the young lad are on cup scheme?
Only down side to this is u can't do online so it's either booking fees for all or down to the tkt office.

U can get a junior ticket with qualifying adult so should be ok getting them all When yours qualify...I'm presuming everyone bar the young lad are on cup scheme?
Only down side to this is u can't do online so it's either booking fees for all or down to the tkt office.

I was kicked off the cup scheme because I didn't notify them that my bank card changed for the Huddersfield replay. I wasn't that arsed about that as I have plenty of points for me and my son to get semi and final tickets. But it doesn't help this other lad.

To be honest, I have been taking this lad for a few years now (including Wembley trips) but I don't get much thanks off him or his parents so I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

ps before people have a go, we did go to the Huddersfield games (home and away)

I have seen that we have just under 32,000, so where will all the other tickets go to I wonder
it should be at least 35,000

If my straw poll of friends is anything to go by, then our following for the semi final might be embarrassing.

Even those in the cup scheme aren’t particularly bothered.

Different story if we reach the Final, but there’s a tangible apathy for two trips.

In contrast, I’m one of those sad bastards who always thinks that it might be 30 years before City play at Wembley again

If my straw poll of friends is anything to go by, then our following for the semi final might be embarrassing.

Different story if we reach the Final, but there’s a tangible apathy for two trips.

In contrast, I’m one of those sad bastards who always thinks that it might be 30 years before City play at Wembley again
We will sell out mate, plenty to pick up the slack if seasoncard holders want to give it a miss.
It's the same with my friends list, 15 seasoncards holders and 7 going...could sell the other 8 twice over tho.

If sales are slow then the Club will go back to Supporters Clubs to shift more tickets. It would be no big deal if the Club allowed two tickets per Cup scheme member. As long as we shift the 32k that will be a decent turnout.

I reckon Club Wembley will be full of Arse, even though they are on a poor run.

We will sell out mate, plenty to pick up the slack if seasoncard holders want to give it a miss.
It's the same with my friends list, 15 seasoncards holders and 7 going...could sell the other 8 twice over tho.

You might be right mate, but in contrast to the 81 Semi Final, (when as a skint, impressionable 16 year old, I first discovered just how much emotional energy surrounds football) i now find myself complaining about traffic, train fares, attitude of fellow blues, and above all, the semi finals being at Wembley.

I’ll still go, but I know a lot of people who can’t be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.