1894 group I salute you

All newspapers are the same after cheap headlines, personally I never buy a paper because you know all the headline story's are made up rubbish and the match reporting is never told as it should there's always an agenda.

Meh, it's launched by Liverpool fans, I won't join

That's missing the point, if it had been city, villa, everton, leeds (the list goes on) fans who died that day the scum would have demonised them the same, this is about something bigger than football rivalry.

This paper, it's editors and owner are a blight on our country, I won't read it, I won't have sky Murdoch is an evil scumbag.

if my memory serves me right, what was printed after hillsborough was also printed in the star and i think the mirror, and as has previously been said what about the juventus fans ?
personally, anything that upsets the scousers makes me happy, hopefully taking 3 points today will upset them and make us all happy

I doubt that any City fans would read this pile of antagonistic, anti-City snide pile of shit, let alone pay money for it.

I got handed a copy by a regular customer and a blue the other day during a cig break. Needless to say, it didn't make it through the front door.

Unfortunately, the guy is a loud and proud racist and doesn't really like us (or football in general) because of "all the blacks who don't care". Still manages to wear brand new club merchandise at all times and I believe he attends games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.