Referees/Officials

To miss the first foul on aguero was understandable as he was looking at the ball but the second should have been seen. I would be interested to hear if he didn't see clichy make contact with the ball for the penalty against us or if he gave it for a high challenge alone. He did miss the one on mane though but it was a tough one to give.

The ****s on commentary didn't even mention that Milner took out Sterling, just went on and on about what a bad miss it was. Then even after being corrected at half time, they then repeatedly blamed Sterling for it in the second half and kept saying that Oliver had got it right. They are either unfathomably stupid, or are in on it.

They are getting away with it because the system allows it : there is a big market out there to criticize Sterling. The NBC co-commentator today was beyond deplorable how he went on against Sterling especially in the first half. The problem is that not many people and fans actually challenge them directly, which is the issue here.

To miss the first foul on aguero was understandable as he was looking at the ball but the second should have been seen. I would be interested to hear if he didn't see clichy make contact with the ball for the penalty against us or if he gave it for a high challenge alone. He did miss the one on mane though but it was a tough one to give.

Mane kicked Otamendi's calf and it was not a penalty mate

Was as bad as I have seen that. This season has really opened my eyes to how utterly useless the refs in this league are at their jobs. Either get rid of the whole lot of them and start fresh or bring in technology to help the useless twats.

Mane kicked Otamendi's calf and it was not a penalty mate

Not that one although sourness and redknapp said it was the planks. Can't remember the city player who stuck the leg out but mane straddled it causing him to lose his balance. Tough one to call never a pen in the old days but it is nowadays.

It is just finding them is the current a problem as they are all associated with the usual teams and on top of that they are part of the disciplinary panel.

Do you mean finding people to vouch for the team from within is currently a problem?... if that is what you mean then Yes, that is certainly a problem. But there are other ways to at least raise awareness about the issue.

Pretty sure high foot is an indirect freekick, so he can't give a penalty for that. COuld be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.