James Milner

Only a personal opinion but I felt embarrased with the booing of Milner today. We have slated the Tarquins for hammering Nasri when he played for us even though he left them years ago saying that it was classless.. well I thought that was classless today and we are better than that. Integral member of our recent cup winning history. Wish we had a couple of 7/10 solid members in our current team who played like as every successful team needs one.

We clapped him at anfield until the **** started doing the rodeo in front of us. Why should it be OK for Sterling to be abused by fans of all teams yet one game milner is booed the media shit on us yet again.

Well there's no point in discussing it then, is there? He 's obviously only a journey man only after money and not winning titles and cups...(sic)

I booed him and you could say it's a little stupid (although he should learn to keep his mouth shut) but if it achieves one thing, it highlights the ludicrous booing of Raheem Sterling by fans of other clubs. The outrage of some of the hypocritical pricks in the media, who never commented on that, is a delight to read.

I'm a dyed in the wool Mike Doyle of this world... there is only one football team and that's City, you leave our beautiful club and you go with our blessing all well and good, but you leave and on bad terms then your Judas, you then bad mouth our beloved club and your the biggest Judas ever known. Milner is the later stating he was going to a club that could play him in his beloved central midfield role and he left quoting that his consistent chopping and changing at City meant he had to move on, nothing about whopping big signing on fees etc etc. and then he plays central, right and left midfield followed by right back and now left back and to boot he slates us through the media. Boring james milner should have kept his big fat over rated gob shut and wallowed in the fact that his move has backfired big time. Fuck off Milner, your a nothing at a nothing club, going nowhere fast.

Fuck Milner. If boring gobshite didn't celebrate his goal in front of City fans and talking shit in media, he would never ever get booed. Barely and city fan said a bad word about him for just leaving to Klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.