City Football Group (CFG) buy into Chinese club Sichuan Jiuniu FC (from Chengdu)

Given that Uruguay only has a population of around 3.5 million, presumably there is a particular reason for choosing this country.

I can't be the only one who couldn't give a damn about these so called 'sister' clubs, maybe i'm thick but i really can't see how we benefit as a club

Players from South America can get Spanish secondary nationality in 2 years, so this could quite possibly be a way to get South American prospects over here via Girona first. Or, just a better way to attract South American prospects as we seem to have been enhancing our scouting network over there in recent years.

Players from South America can get Spanish secondary nationality in 2 years, so this could quite possibly be a way to get South American prospects over here via Girona first. Or, just a better way to attract South American prospects as we seem to have been enhancing our scouting network over there in recent years.

Correct, just don't get why some people can't see it.
By the way Maffeo outstanding for Girona and Bravo will go there next season if they go up as he wants to go back to Spain.

That will all change with Brexit won't it?

Correct, just don't get why some people can't see it.
By the way Maffeo outstanding for Girona and Bravo will go there next season if they go up as he wants to go back to Spain.
where have you heard that bravo wants to go back to spain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.