MCFC charged again

We desperately need video reviews and a (limited) option for the coaches to challenge the decision on the field. This would help everyone - including the refs. Annoying that the dinosaurs keep resisting.

I didn't think we did much wrong yesterday (although at the time did think we could face a charge) and have seen countless more aggressive encounters. I do like the thought of them managing to take it out of the game though, and think the coaches challenge would help way more than a fine.

I can't get worked up about them fining us, and doubt City will either.

Finally, I'd like to see them getting much tougher on the drive-by personal abuse the likes of Rooney deal out weekly.

I was at the game and it was driving a fair few people mad that we kept on protesting at the ref once the decision had been made. There is just no point, once he has given the decision as mad as they are it is a waste of time shouting and moaning, leave that to the captain and the fans.

The FArce have to manage the biggest problem within the game at moment - the piss poor refereeing. They must know it's piss poor but haven't the intellectual or visionary wherewithal on how to improve it! Instead they protect the poor performances by referees week in and week out, and hit some clubs with a financial cosh when the wretched decisions are questioned by professionals trying to do an honest job of putting the ball in the net. Or keeping it out!

But the FArce dont control PiGMOL. Oliver ref'd on Monday night had one day at home before flying out to Turkey on Wednesday, ref'd Besiktas on the Thursday, flew home Friday, one day off before he fucked up Sunday. He cannot have been mentally or physically fit after that but GREED said he had to do it. The FA/Prem. League have to start telling them one game a week because at the moment they are a joke.

I heard this on the sports news driving home and actually laughed out loud... its that ridiculous!!!

I was at the game and it was driving a fair few people mad that we kept on protesting at the ref once the decision had been made. There is just no point, once he has given the decision as mad as they are it is a waste of time shouting and moaning, leave that to the captain and the fans.

Think the problem is/was they complained before the penalty and carried it on afterwards

Think the problem is/was they complained before the penalty and carried it on afterwards

Oh I know I am not surprised we were charged I just feel we waste our time and energy moaning at the tosser of a ref who has stitched us up yet again. For maybe 15-20 minutes after it we lost our composure and the dippers could have scored a couple more. Players are only human though and like the fans must be sick to the back teeth of having to play 14 nearly every week.

Oh I know I am not surprised we were charged I just feel we waste our time and energy moaning at the tosser of a ref who has stitched us up yet again. For maybe 15-20 minutes after it we lost our composure and the dippers could have scored a couple more. Players are only human though and like the fans must be sick to the back teeth of having to play 14 nearly every week.

Totally with you on that one but the way some going on on here you would think nobody else gets done with this charge by the FA happens nearly every wek

It's gonna be super interesting watching the next lot of games after the international break. I'd happily put money on at least one team surrounding the ref and escaping punishment.
As night follows day, we've seen only in the last week or so stamps not mattering depending who does them.

That is a joke.

When a penalty is given there are always protests, the only time a charge should be given is if the protests go above and beyond what is normal.
When I saw the article I thought, maybe there was some pushing and shoving involved, or maybe someone really got in the refs face.

But I can't remember anything like that. It was just normal protests as you will always see when a penalty is given.

Proper shocked at that decision. Unless there has been a change in the rules or something. Are you not allowed to even protest now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.