Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been outstanding during his time at City but this season, in particularly since the new year, his performances and consistency has considerably fallen.

I think next season he will be used more as a utility player coming in and out of the side playing in a varied amount of different positions, but I don't see him as a regular.

I think we need better - much better.

He appears very much on the wane.

Probably hampered playing in a two for so long doing Yaya's dirty work.

Still a decent player but never was the World Class one some labelled him.

Agree.

I think he has really dropped since the New Year.

Agree.

I think he has really dropped since the New Year.

Doing the work for two for such a long time has probably caught up to him. He's getting older now and hasn't been great overall this season. One can only cheer them on to the finish line.

He's exactly the same player as he was when Pep turned up and raved about before making him a vice captain. Easily one of our best players up until new year and it's not as if he's lost a yard of pace or a lung in the meantime.

Got a few more years in him yet.

Talk of his demise is wildly premature. His recent form hasn't been great, but he' still a hugely important player for us.

Talk of his demise is wildly premature. His recent form hasn't been great, but he' still a hugely important player for us.

Hes not lost anything because of age or anything like that but he's not what Pep wants in midfield so where does he play? At the moment it's right back or left back, but when we get decent fullbacks in the summer presumably he'll prefer them To a stand in. Whoever replaces Yaya will surely go into his position.

Fernandinho is obviously a player Pep loves but if things go well in the summer he might become our jack of all trades replacement, I can't see him starting in our best 11. Perhaps that's a sign of he team getting better, but it would have seemed ridiculous that he might be a bench player 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.