Stadium ban appeal

I haven't missed a home game for over 41 years. If I was given a ban when I hadn't done anything wrong I'd seriously consider getting a subscription to SKY / BT and becoming a TV fan. No doubt there are plenty of tourists standing by to take my place.

City really do seem to go out of their way to piss off the long standing fans. An automatic ban with no right of appeal is not natural justice.

I'm led to believe that your Statutory rights as a consumer don't apply to Seasoncards, because the club own it, the supporter doesn't.

They can therefore do what the fuck they want without redress..

I'm led to believe that your Statutory rights as a consumer don't apply to Seasoncards, because the club own it, the supporter doesn't.

This is exactly the case
Although surely there's a contract between club and customer at point of sale that should prohibit the seller from arbitrarily withdrawing a service pre-paid for?

The clubs abject failure to enforce the smoking ban is laughable and makes a mockery of anything else they ban supporters for.

Level 1 South Stand is a joke, with young kids expected to run the gauntlet of fags at eye level, no room for a piss and smoke billowing out into the concourse. Everyone knows its happening, the stewards do nothing whilst the Club stand by and think of new ways to ban decent supporters.

You put one foot into a gangway in 116 and a jumped up steward will come careering down the Aisle to warn you of the errors of your ways.

Light a fag up in the bogs, crack on mate, we're not interested..
You want to make yourself over to 114. There are 8 seats before the segregation in that block. Every home game I have to move somebody from my seat and the rows in front must have 12+ on them. Standing in aisle is readily accepted too as fans walk up up and down searching for a standing position. It seems you are also allowed to bring your pint down too now as seen on many occasions.

This is exactly the case
Although surely there's a contract between club and customer at point of sale that should prohibit the seller from arbitrarily withdrawing a service pre-paid for?

There is an appeals process within the Clubs Supporters Charter, although I'm not sure how this helps when your cards deactivated and you lose the pre-paid "service" immediately. I'm mean, you can't get the 2016/2017 Manchester Derby back when you've already missed it..

APPEALS PROCESS

The Club recognises the right to reply for any individual who has been issued with a stadium ban.

Should you be dissatisfied with the final response that you have received from the Head of Safety & Security in relation to your stadium ban, you can appeal the decision to the Club’s Head of Supporter Services. All appeals must be in writing, providing a detailed response in relation to the issue or specific point(s) that you are appealing. Upon receipt, a full review of the issue or specific points(s) raised within your appeal will be conducted independently of the Safety and Security Team.

We will seek to respond to any appeal within 10-working days, though this may increase during peak periods or if further investigation is required. We will endeavour to provide updates on our progress should a longer period of time be required.

The findings of this review will be conveyed in writing and will be considered final by the Club. Should you still remain dissatisfied with these responses, you can escalate this to the Independent Football Ombudsman (www.ifo.co.uk)

But wouldn't you think they'd make some attempt to deal fairly with our own fans?

Away at anfield for the league cup semi-final second leg. De jong scores and a copper walks in to the away end, grabs a lad stood in front of me and start dragging him out, asked him why he was being taken out "over aggressive celebrating"......................

Must be boring having all the power to eject someone but never getting a good excuse to use that power.

There is an appeals process within the Clubs Supporters Charter, although I'm not sure how this helps when your cards deactivated and you lose the pre-paid "service" immediately. I'm mean, you can't get the 2016/2017 Manchester Derby back when you've already missed it..

APPEALS PROCESS

The Club recognises the right to reply for any individual who has been issued with a stadium ban.

Should you be dissatisfied with the final response that you have received from the Head of Safety & Security in relation to your stadium ban, you can appeal the decision to the Club’s Head of Supporter Services. All appeals must be in writing, providing a detailed response in relation to the issue or specific point(s) that you are appealing. Upon receipt, a full review of the issue or specific points(s) raised within your appeal will be conducted independently of the Safety and Security Team.

We will seek to respond to any appeal within 10-working days, though this may increase during peak periods or if further investigation is required. We will endeavour to provide updates on our progress should a longer period of time be required.

The findings of this review will be conveyed in writing and will be considered final by the Club. Should you still remain dissatisfied with these responses, you can escalate this to the Independent Football Ombudsman (www.ifo.co.uk)

Again the point is that you are banned straight away. You then can appeal, once you are dissatisfied with the response from head of security who has already issued the ban!! City immediately presume you guilty, ban you and then in practice - you miss games awaiting the outcome of the 'appeal'. I would be interested to know if anyone has actually had there appeal rule in there favor?

Again the point is that you are banned straight away. You then can appeal, once you are dissatisfied with the response from head of security who has already issued the ban!! City immediately presume you guilty, ban you and then in practice - you miss games awaiting the outcome of the 'appeal'. I would be interested to know if anyone has actually had there appeal rule in there favor?

A grand total of less than zero would be my guess..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.