What's your fave radio station?

Is Piccadilly 261 still going?
Susie Mathis, Brian Clark, Curly Shirley, Gary Davies, Sweeney (rag!), Steve Penk, James Stannage, Tom Tyrrell (rag lover!), James H Reeve etc etc. Ah, memories of my youth. Going to the flower show in Platt Fields at the end of July, making your way to the Piccadilly Radio marquee and coming away with an armful of THOSE car stickers. Must have been one of those stickers in a window in half the houses in Manchester back in the late 70s.

*wipes away tear*

Is the flower show still going?

looking back in history the clip is from 1-1 against Oldham, goal from Imre Varadi. Also remember there was always "oh no" which I typically associated with City

Them were the days. I'd be grafting away until the cry of 'oh no' went up then it was stop, hold breath, put ear to tranny.

XFM for me, great for my running at moment. Break it up with talk sport and 5live every now and then.

Susie Mathis, Brian Clark, Curly Shirley, Gary Davies, Sweeney (rag!), Steve Penk, James Stannage, Tom Tyrrell (rag lover!), James H Reeve etc etc. Ah, memories of my youth. Going to the flower show in Platt Fields at the end of July, making your way to the Piccadilly Radio marquee and coming away with an armful of THOSE car stickers. Must have been one of those stickers in a window in half the houses in Manchester back in the late 70s.

*wipes away tear*

Is the flower show still going?

The Wood, the wireless, the world.

LogoPiccadilly.jpg

I love Psychedelic rock from the 60s, the best station online was Psychedelic Jukeboxx hosted by Kevin Anthony. Due to the change in royalty payments in the USA he had to stop broadcasting 24/7 but still does regular podcasts via Mixcloud.

The next best 24/7 station is Psychedelicized Radio. I listen to that on Shoutcast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.