Shooting outside the House of Commons

While admittedly not the "Average American" of which you speak, it was a foundational law that citizens were allowed to "keep and bear arms" to keep Brits like this crazy fucker from taking over.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to know there is no looney toons running around with guns, but after 200+ years and more guns than people, what do YOU propose to take them all away, especially given the massive hurdles to a Constitutional Amendment and the fact that the HMFIC now is also the Head Loon?!

In THAT environment...others tooled up and me a victim in waiting...I'm choosing a tool, and the training in its effective use, please, which is EXACTLY what I've done. Can't use British laws to live in Rome. When in Rome....!

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Helpfully, Tommy Robinson the leader of the EDL has turned up at the scene and start ranting at journalists about Muslim immigration.

The opportunistic parasitic scumbag fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.