Shooting outside the House of Commons

Those poor little kids on that visit, they must have been scared witless their parents must have been in a panic

The rotten little **** thinks he's going to have some virgins to fuck. Reality is, he'll be getting chewed by maggots. The fucking corpse.

In itself it shows the depraved catalyst for such acts.... personally I'd want a little more experience, if you catch my drift..

Unfortunately, and I've been saying it for a good few years, I can see this becoming even more common. There are splinter cells being brought together on the back of what's going on in Syria, it's sending the fuckers even further underground..

Quite happy the piece of vermin's gone, don't have to pay to feed and house him till the end of his day's now. Quick cremation and ashes scattered in the local sewage works.
Will have his family on tomorrow weeping and wailing that he was a good family man wouldn't harm a fly and used to help old grannys across the road the ****, then you will get the usual "he was mentally ill" wafflers on

Nothing we can do to prevent these attacks... vigilance is our only weapon...

Shithouses they are like any other "terrorist" who is too pathetic to come out, show himself and fight fair and square but the attack isn't really the motive is it.. it's the sheer panic it is now causing.... terror being the key point...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.