ticket prices for semi- final

Anyone advis which are the best seats for family/kids. Got the cheap seats at back of level 3 as last available for Carling Cup final last season and was horrible for the kids due to ****ish behaviour from supposed adults, is top / bottom tier on sides better? Not too arsed what I have to pay, I just want my kids to enjoy themselves

When I had a ticket for the side (more like the corner really) there were constant stand up/ sit down arguments. Spoiled the match, although it was Wigan.

When people complain about not having enough points for semis, finals etc why do you not join the supporters club? Cost peanuts a year.
Supporters club will get an entitlement of tickets but usualy not as many as requested and restrictions are put in place.then the supporters club have to issue them fairly. Do you honestly believe that you could join a supporters branch not attend any meetings and then expext to jump the quee and get tickets for Wembley.? dream on

Supporters club will get an entitlement of tickets but usualy not as many as requested and restrictions are put in place.then the supporters club have to issue them fairly. Do you honestly believe that you could join a supporters branch not attend any meetings and then expext to jump the quee and get tickets for Wembley.? dream on
In my experience this is correct.
For Members in our Branch who don't have enough points to get their own tickets we have a pecking order. This is based on length of membership, attendance at meetings and support of our matchday coach travel.
This principle applies to all games, not just the big ones (when allocation is usually reduced anyway). I would expect that most if not all Branches have a similar system in place.

No. My 12 year old son only has 2500 points and he can join the local SC for free.

He's got a ticket.
That's at the discretion of your club. Our club issues an email to all members to gain interest in tickets (believe it or not, members join SC's for the social side only and have no interest in tickets). The request gets submitted to City. We receive an allocation, far less than what was requested. The SC themselves then decide who they assign those tickets, in how they best see fit, but they have to enter that person's supporter number on the MCFC SC portal. IMHO City are honoring the way SC's have operated for years but its down to the way that SC's themselves distribute the tickets that causes issues.

I've not read through the whole thread but the City website will allow you to join the FA Cup scheme now!

That happened last year before the League Cup Final - they corrected it before you could buy tickets and took the points back off people who'd tried to sign up.

For me, as I don't live in the UK, this will actually be a considerably cheaper deal if I can get a ticket than getting to the Etihad matches. I've just done the sums on the derby, and it would actually work out at more than £200 for me, and that's not counting the ticket, since that is pre-paid via the seasoncard, as it were. There is no way on this earth that I can pay that for a match, so I'll be letting a friend use my card. Thus, all the more motivated to get to this semi-final. And the last time I was at Wembley was for us versus Spurs (bad memories!). So I haven't seen the new stadium. By the way, it annoys the fuck out of me that the seats are red. I didn't follow the building of the new stadium closely. Just how and why was that decided? They could even have been something neutral, like white, or black, but no, it has to be the colour of the fucking enemy! Grrr…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.