Shooting outside the House of Commons

One thing I dont understand about todays society there is people on the floor receiving treatment and people are busy taking photos and uploading them on social media.
I don't get it at all. There is footage from an MP in the HoP when shots are fired. I'd leg it. The last thing on my mind would be "oh, I'll get my phone out and record this"

My friend who works in the Lords, is still locked in. Or at least she was 10 minutes ago. This reminds me why I am satisfied to earn less and work in the suburbs rather than the city. It's bad enough travelling on the tube everyday, nevermind working in a city that is seen as a target by terrorists.

It must be a nightmare for the police and other public services in deciding what to do next as they cannot be sure if any accomplices are milling about and looking to stage another attack.

There'd just be someone else to be the **** to do this but fucking hell, how many times does this twat get off with stuff and was still allowed to remain in the UK, British citizen or not he should have been shipped the fuck out of here or just locked up forever.
That's part of the problem though; where do you send British born hate preachers to?

Meh, you can see the logic. More guns = less crime. It's simple but it makes sense.

It's completely wrong of course, but it makes sense.
Ban beards.

Everyone doing these attacks seem to have beards.

Less beards = less attacks.

It's completely wrong of course but judging by my Facebook feed (7 friends deleted so far this evening) then I reckon we could start a petition in favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.