Shooting outside the House of Commons

Worst thought I've seen on here for a while.

I have a mate who is a trained firearms user who is vehemently opposed to arming all police. He has worked in royal protection, counter terrorism and anti-terrorism. He said he wouldn't trust most of the police he knows with a baton, nevermind a gun.

I feel for the innocent muslims who want to live here in peace and condone these animals who do this. They live in fear of reprisals from certain members of the community, and all they want to do is live in a safe end secure country remember there will be Muslim doctors and nurse's treating the injured

Ban beards.

Everyone doing these attacks seem to have beards.

Less beards = less attacks.

It's completely wrong of course but judging by my Facebook feed (7 friends deleted so far this evening) then I reckon we could start a petition in favour.

As someone who can't grow a proper beard I can get behind this just so I stop getting beard envy.

Fucking Coward... certainly looks like him but I also heard he is in clink... wouldn't surprise me if he had been released and this is his 15 mins of fame...

Time to weed out these hate preachers once and for all,and sod there human rights

Just seen prof Mike Clarke talking on the BBC say the GENTLEMAN who carried out the killings ,you couldn't make it up

Last edited:
Agreed. We need to teach the Brazilians to get there early for the tube.

A police officer has lost his life today as well as innocent civilians.

Show some respect or dont bother posting because right now isnt the time to be a smart arse or to score points.

Thanks.

Sick to death of this #pray4 crap i must say. It is just some arsy term to help needy folk show they are compassionate.
would be funny watching drunks hail taxi's until everybody got used to it !
Haha, i needed a giggle. I read that with the noise of a kid running into a patio window and bouncing back hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.