Germany v England 22nd March

It is just the same old England, friendly or not. Sure they passed it well and had a couple of good chances...which predictably we missed, like we always do. That was when Germany were just going about it half heartedly. Once they went in front that was that really. We always huff and puff, always miss a great chance or two then just get done.

Well, they've done everything. That's, er. every thing except the one thing that the game's all about! Fantastic performance. Whoa, Stonesy saves Joe low down to his left.

Whenever I see Schurrle I always think he should be poking out of the top of a Panzer somewhere on the Eastern Front.
Probably didn't deserve to get beaten tonight,should have been out of sight with the chances we had. Where I've seen that before this season escapes me.

Can't knock England's effort but lacking that extra bit (cracking strike from Podolski). Germany stepped up a gear when they needed to.

The state of the England end. A continued source of embarrassment.

"Didn't deserve to lose" is the sort of attitude that stops England from getting any better. Couldn't score past a second string Germany who weren't even bloody trying for three quarters of the game. Yet they'll all go pat themselves on the back afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.