Rooney to Everton??

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
Watching local sports channel. They are running a story that u#*rd are willing to waive a transfer fee to let granny shagged go to Everton. If I was a toffee fan I would be offended that the scum are so generous to allow a £300k per week has been to leave half way through his contract. I bet they are praying Everton fall for it. Everton the new Sunderland??

Watching local sports channel. They are running a story that u#*rd are willing to waive a transfer fee to let granny shagged go to Everton. If I was a toffee fan I would be offended that the scum are so generous to allow a £300k per week has been to leave half way through his contract. I bet they are praying Everton fall for it. Everton the new Sunderland??
not cos hes a rag twat this is in all senseraty, if I had the choice of 34 year old Defoe providing Sunderland go down, or that shrek faced bastard there would be no hesitation Defoe every time at a pinch of the wages granny Shagger would be on.

What odds on Lakaku going other way as part of the "deal"

Never learn those blue dippers...

No...Let the round-face biddy fiddler stay where he is and drain those fuckers for every last penny he can. Don't even put him on the bench, just let him swan around doing fuck all but all the while costing the verminous rags £300k each and every week.

I honestly don't see why anyone would want to buy have player who was knackered 5 years ago

Koeman will go right down in my estimations if he agrees to this - Rooney isn't good enough for them

I love the idea of this.

When it happens, their most decorated goal scorer will basically be seen as having no love for what was "just a job" to him. He's treated it as such since day one but there'll be no denying it once he leaves to go back to Everton.

Yep not good enough for them. You can imagine them selling Lukaku for 55m quid and only spending it on Rooney's wages. He will score a last minute goal and reveal a "once a blue always a blue" t - shirt and then bang in 6 goals in 45 appearances for them, brilliant.

What odds on Lakaku going other way as part of the "deal"

Never learn those blue dippers...

I just cannot think of one gramme of benefit that EFC would gain from that arrangement, even if Lucky Luke were to stay. The FatScouseGit has been a busted flush for three seasons and has only been 'allowed' to hang on for reasons probably better understood at The FArce and summat to do with being TS at The Swamp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.