Shooting outside the House of Commons

Sorry but I'm not going to get involved with 500 word posts discussing events from 500 years ago.
My point is what is happening today worldwide and in Britain, it's a 100 year war starting from today.
I'm certainly no racist, I've spent half my life (over 30 years) working and living in Muslim countries where I've met some of the most friendliest people one can ever meet.
It's extreme Islam taken to a point of no return and if it wasn't for our security forces I'm sure many people would have different views.

Yeah, I guessed that's what you meant straight away mate and I'm surprised people viewed it as you stating how long it's already been going on.

Sorry but I'm not going to get involved with 500 word posts discussing events from 500 years ago.
My point is what is happening today worldwide and in Britain, it's a 100 year war starting from today.
I'm certainly no racist, I've spent half my life (over 30 years) working and living in Muslim countries where I've met some of the most friendliest people one can ever meet.
It's extreme Islam taken to a point of no return and if it wasn't for our security forces I'm sure many people would have different views.

If it wasn't for our security forces i suspect terrorists would be the least of our problems.

It seems that it was the security detail attached to Sir Michael Fallon, the Defence Minister, who shot the attacker and that neither of the policemen on duty, including the one whosadly died, were armed. I've walked past that spot on many occasions when working round there and there were armed police at every entrance so it begs the question of where the armed officers were when this happened. Had Fallon not been going to the chamber to vote at that point, the attacker might have done more damage.

It seems that it was the security detail attached to Sir Michael Fallon, the Defence Minister, who shot the attacker and that neither of the policemen on duty, including the one whosadly died, were armed. I've walked past that spot on many occasions when working round there and there were armed police at every entrance so it begs the question of where the armed officers were when this happened. Had Fallon not been going to the chamber to vote at that point, the attacker might have done more damage.

Its that particular entrance that doesn't have armed police, a decision by Parliament so not to alarm tourists and the public etc. That will most likely be getting reviewed. Within the grounds though they are everywhere

If it wasn't for our security forces i suspect terrorists would be the least of our problems.

You seem to be confusing security forces with the military who are controlled by politicians, particularly a certain Tony Blair.

If you take that left coming off the bridge just carry on another 30-40m from where it happened and they were in that area but with no direct line of sight.

I saw this and have to say our security is shit, i am no SAS guy but common sense is something i have had from time to time. I know an armed soldier keeps people under detention out of lunging reach and leave them selves space to back up should they need to brace to fire. This is basic stuff for these guys or it bloody should be. Whoever sets the procedure and protocol should be sacked tbh.

If you take that left coming off the bridge just carry on another 30-40m from where it happened and they were in that area but with no direct line of sight.

I saw this and have to say our security is shit, i am no SAS guy but common sense is something i have had from time to time. I know an armed soldier keeps people under detention out of lunging reach and leave them selves space to back up should they need to brace to fire. This is basic stuff for these guys or it bloody should be. Whoever sets the procedure and protocol should be sacked tbh.
I'm going to guess there are armed police/security forces/maybe even soldiers in that area you won't or should not notice as easily. They may be in suits or dressed as tourists to fit in to the surroundings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.