It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it that is so unrealistic about that prediction? I really don't see us making more than 6 signings. All of those players have been heavily linked and seem to fit what Pep wants.

15 players out and 6 in, thats what is unrealistic, not including players who we won't be signing...

Out of interest, were they just formations to fit the purchases or do you think we'll line up as such???

The starting front 3 next year will be sterling, Jesus and sane.. make of that what you will!

Love this thread, thanks @tolmie's hairdoo always look forward to the impossibly cryptic tenuous Ted Rodgers level 321 video clues - also love the anticipated meltdown we will get by page 1,500 in May when we haven't put a bid in for Kyle Walker or something!

15 players out and 6 in, thats what is unrealistic, not including players who we won't be signing...

Out of interest, were they just formations to fit the purchases or do you think we'll line up as such???

The starting front 3 next year will be sterling, Jesus and sane.. make of that what you will!

I agree, mate.

Even if Sergio is here next season I think he will only be second choice.

I have a feeling that if an offer of around £70m came in for him we will sell.

Love this thread, thanks @tolmie's hairdoo always look forward to the impossibly cryptic tenuous Ted Rodgers level 321 video clues - also love the anticipated meltdown we will get by page 1,500 in May when we haven't put a bid in for Kyle Walker or something!
Tolmie is the son of Ted Rodgers. Im convinced of that.....

I think we will go for it.

We have 6 players out of contract, all of whom will go in my opinion, add in the likes of Vinny, Delph and Fernando and also the dead wood like Bony and Nasri and you have to think we will need around 8 signings.

That's excluding the rumours of Aguero and Otamendi potentially leaving.
I really don't see it. We have 6 out of contract and i expect us to bring in 6, even if we lose Fernando, Kompany and Delph. Delph and Kompany really don't count coz they never really got in rotation due to injury and Fernando was barely used. Those that were on loan don't count either. Core wise we are losing 3 fullbacks. We most likely will get 3 fullbacks to replace them or 2 plus Maffeo.

A mid to replace Yaya, a goalie to replace Willy and a winger to replace Navas.

If Aguero or Otamendi leaves then yeah may be more. But right now I don't see more

I think we will go for it.

We have 6 players out of contract, all of whom will go in my opinion, add in the likes of Vinny, Delph and Fernando and also the dead wood like Bony and Nasri and you have to think we will need around 8 signings.

That's excluding the rumours of Aguero and Otamendi potentially leaving.

Bony, Nasri, Mangala & Hart are effectively "gone" already from the squad. Jesus has replaced Bony, Gundogan has replaced Nasri, Stones replaced Mangala, Bravo replaced Hart. We just havent completed the process of offloading them.

We need to replace one of Bravo or Caballero, we need two first choice full backs, a CB, and pivot. That's 5 players who need to be good enough to start every week.

In addition to that we'll replace some of the squad players with other squad players. We might keep one of Sagna or Zabaleta as a back up, if Pep decides Maffeo isnt ready. If we get decent offers for Nolito or Fernando,we'll let them go, if we dont we'll keep them.

If we sell Aguero we'll bring in a top class replacement, but I dont think we want to sell him.

We might end up with 8 new signings, but we dont need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.