Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you are coming with the commanding of the area and the height of Ederson should help, but the rest of the team should of helped out with defending set pieces as well as doing a better job in cutting out the crosses.

Completely agree as well mate.

Our fullbacks have been dire this season, one of their primary jobs is to prevent balls being crossed into the box.

Almost certainly our next keeper. Presume Bravo will return to Spain.

Must say I just had a good laugh at my desk watching a 'highlight' reel of Ederson

I swear to god, I believe claudio bravo himself came up with and edited that video as a way of putting city off him
I have tears down my face laughing at some of the pathetic shots put in it, let alone the amount of fumbles and weird punches he does haha

Got to love it, and you can never take much from these videos, but this one wasnt too complimentary for him

He was excellent shot stopping wise against Dortmund though and we know how good his distribution is
Looking forward to a presence like his being back in goal, something that all top teams have..

I think I must have watched the same vid...totally underwhelming bordering on farcical! Must have been a spoof.

We'll have to think of a derogatory unfunny nickname for him over the summer so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.