Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
£110m?? Doubt it. The kids 18 and has played 30 times in the French league, even United aren't that reckless. Anything over £50m would be nuts, and he's not done enough to justify that yet, which is why he won't leave Monaco this summer. Only when he's proved himself consistently will he be sold for the money Monaco would demand. I'm not saying he won't become a £80m+ player, but to pay anything near that is just a gamble.

It would be a gamble, but so is deciding to leave him for a year and risking another big club stepping in and making Monaco an offer they can't refuse.

Fear of losing him will mean that he will move this summer.

there are certain players every now and then that you step up to the plate for and this kid is defo one of them but in no way shape or form for a world record fee!! considering we bid £40m last summer we possibly could be convinced to go to £50-60m in todays market, especially if we are selling Sergio.

I have a bit of a caught throat mentality. Part of the reason why Mbappe is playing so well may have a lot to do with the balls he is getting from the like a of Silva, Lemar, Fabihno Baka yoko and Sidibe. With all 5 being rumored to leave, they can't guarantee that Mbappe will have the same chemistry with their replacements. If he ends up scoring 12 goals next year on a team in 4th place, that may guarantee a loss for them.

Mbappe's stock seem at an all time high, unless he goes on to be a balon'dor challenger. I don't think it will get higher. So if I'm Monaco's director ill be looking to sell him for anything above 90 this window.

Monaco a team in the quarter finals of the CL and likely to win the French league will not sell 5 players from their starting 11. There is about a 0% chance of this happening. I think Fabinho and Bakayoko will probably leave and maybe Silva if they get a crazy offer. Not even selling clubs likely Porto, Benfica, or Dortmund do this because by selling so many players they are effectively shooting themselves in the foot. They would struggle to qualify for the Europa league next season and all their other players would lose a lot of value. It would be counter productive.

Would disagree that Mbappe's stock is at an all time high. He just turned 18 and is banging the goals in. Not a one season wonder, you can tell he will be a superstar. His value will only go up. He'll have another great season and carry his great form in to the World Cup for France. Doing so Mbappe's value sky rockets and Monaco get a world record fee of 100m+ in August 2018. That is when his value will be at an all time high and Monaco will finally sell.

£110m?? Doubt it. The kids 18 and has played 30 times in the French league, even United aren't that reckless. Anything over £50m would be nuts, and he's not done enough to justify that yet, which is why he won't leave Monaco this summer. Only when he's proved himself consistently will he be sold for the money Monaco would demand. I'm not saying he won't become a £80m+ player, but to pay anything near that is just a gamble.

It would be definitely a gamble if his overall quality against seasoned professional players was not that obvious and for everyone to be seen on broad day light.
That lad is shear and pure talent, period.
I dare say that Trany was not as impressive with the scum in his early 20s : circa 2006 , at 21, he was scoring less than 10 goals while playing 35 games and was frustrating the shite out of his teammates for being selfish and wasteful.
I have seen Mbappe now during those last two games since his display against us, he was stellar.
An absolute star in the making, he has it all : pace, awareness, a good touch and a fantastic shot to boot with.

The club that will secure his transfer will have a huge advantage and make a heavy blow against the competition for the five next years.
I mean, you can count on one hand the strikers who have been almost as good as Suarez or Aguero during this decade.

Monaco a team in the quarter finals of the CL and likely to win the French league will not sell 5 players from their starting 11. There is about a 0% chance of this happening. I think Fabinho and Bakayoko will probably leave and maybe Silva if they get a crazy offer. Not even selling clubs likely Porto, Benfica, or Dortmund do this because by selling so many players they are effectively shooting themselves in the foot. They would struggle to qualify for the Europa league next season and all their other players would lose a lot of value. It would be counter productive.

Would disagree that Mbappe's stock is at an all time high. He just turned 18 and is banging the goals in. Not a one season wonder, you can tell he will be a superstar. His value will only go up. He'll have another great season and carry his great form in to the World Cup for France. Doing so Mbappe's value sky rockets and Monaco get a world record fee of 100m+ in August 2018. That is when his value will be at an all time high and Monaco will finally sell.
Well, I was going on the rumors around. And also he may not hit the same high next year if if they lost those other guys.

Well, I was going on the rumors around. And also he may not hit the same high next year if if they lost those other guys.

I see where you are coming from but I just think he will push on. He is a special player. genuinely think he will become of the best strikers in the world. Its amazing that he just turned 18 in December considering his form.

Just had a look at his stats and he has 19 goals in 32 matches. Extremely impressive considering he didn't begin the season as a starter and came off the bench in many games (Didn't start any in the CL group stages).

I see where you are coming from but I just think he will push on. He is a special player. genuinely think he will become of the best strikers in the world. Its amazing that he just turned 18 in December considering his form.

Just had a look at his stats and he has 19 goals in 32 matches. Extremely impressive considering he didn't begin the season as a starter and came off the bench in many games (Didn't start any in the CL group stages).
That's pretty amazing. Wished we could get him. That would be a coup. Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Mbappe :) that's the magic 4.

That's pretty amazing. Wished we could get him. That would be a coup. Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Mbappe :) that's the magic 4.

Me too. Scary the potential they have. If Mbappe wants to come, it would be insane to pass on him whatever the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.