MCFC charged again

Only missiles I recall seeing where the paper planes Monaco fans were throwing in the corners at the other end. Assume they've been reprimanded too? (Waits with baited breath)

Someone launched a bottle of coke onto the pitch from the South Stand as Monaco were about to take the penalty. As soon as I saw that sail over my head, I knew we would be getting fined and for once I can't argue with UEFA. It's a modest punishment to be honest - back in the 80's Celtic had to replay a home European match against Rapid Vienna at Old Trafford after someone threw a bottle onto the pitch at Parkhead. A match they'd originally won and sent them through to the next round was lost when replayed and they were knocked out

I do feel the pitch invasion reference is petty though as that happened after the match and it was hardly in malice.

Quoting Chris Penn from "Reservoir Dogs" for a moment, I think it's appropriate: "OK let me just say this out loud; cause I wanna get this straight in my head": This ... "incident" and this ... attitude occur minutes after Oliver and his assistant denied the Sterling penalty + red card, right? Fuck the Aguero penalty, let's concentrate on the Sterling one. The more you watch it, the more you fail to understand how the fuck the ref missed it from that angle. I'm sorry but he did not miss it, he just refused to give it; because he knew that the match would have then been decided already...

Which means the City players have just experienced that situation realising they're being fucked again, no mercy. The story of their season so far, right? And they behave THIS way. Which defines misconduct? Seriously?

My admiration for City players as human beings increases by the minute. Respect, seriously. I don't know if I could have controlled myself, at least verbally. Fuck off Oliver, fuck off FA.

PS. I respect the club's moderate approach, I trully do. But eventually they will have to deal with this. They cannot ignore it any longer. Otherwise they're building castles in the sand. I'll say it again, you cannot compete this way, you just can't...
This is correct Oliver did see it and decided not to give it, which is of course a corrupt decision

I was also there and was just coming on here to post that I don't remember an invasion by supporters and I stayed until the end and after because I wait until the crowds going up the stairs from row A have gone!! I also don't remember anyone throwing anything on the pitch! Did anyone else see these invaders???
David Vincent!

lets be frank about it, now all the governing bodies are known for bribery and corruption, they have get their funding from somewhere, just like the government put up speed cameras to bail out the wankers ... i mean Bankers.

Someone launched a bottle of coke onto the pitch from the South Stand as Monaco were about to take the penalty. As soon as I saw that sail over my head, I knew we would be getting fined and for once I can't argue with UEFA. It's a modest punishment to be honest - back in the 80's Celtic had to replay a home European match against Rapid Vienna at Old Trafford after someone threw a bottle onto the pitch at Parkhead. A match they'd originally won and sent them through to the next round was lost when replayed and they were knocked out

I do feel the pitch invasion reference is petty though as that happened after the match and it was hardly in malice.
Let's lobby for a replay then eh!

Were Monaco fined too? Their fans were throwing things as we were taking corners a couple of times.

the "modest" punishment is purely a stepping stone in order to throw us out should we get close to winning it. they will say "well you have been warned". I wouldn't put it past them that when that time comes something will be thrown by a uefa plant in the city part of the crowd. I don't think people realise the depth their hatred for us goes. from the minute our money came they have been after us. from bent draws, bent refs (remember ajax) and the classic one FFP. we took on the cartel and smashed it to bits. if we never win another thing I will always be proud of that.

The shocking amount of poor decisions made by officials must really be getting to everybody at the Club.

I just wish the hierarchy would come out and do something about it.

Absolutely the game is corrupt, I end up leaving the games feeling cheated every week.

The FA, PGMOL, David Gill, Scudamore are all in cahoots with conflicypt of interests left right and centre, all these organisations need a major restructuring.

KickOutCheating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.