International Games 24/25/26 /27/28 March

Have you seen the picture of his leg in the immediate aftermath of the impact of the tackle?

For the sake of conversation, let's say he hasn't. Would that justify his approach?

Mine is slightly different. In fact, I would welcome an initiative from this forum, someone representing all of us getting in contact with the boy directly or a close member of his family, wishing him a speedy recovery. That's what this club is about I think, and that is what its fans should be, making the difference out there all the time, with their words and their actions. I would be honoured to do it myself, but unfortunately time and space are an enemy here...

Good luck to Seamus.

PS. As other posters have already said, people who haven't watched images should be prepared for absolutely shocking stuff. Personally I haven't regretted watching them, the thing is, I would like to forget them but I know I can't.

Dreadful tackle and Taylor deserved the red card but fcuk me, the way everyones going on you'd have thought the player died.
It's a contact sport, it happens

Do UEFA revisit things when a yellow has been given or do they have the same ridiculous rule the FA have? No doubt for me Bale should have had a red as well. Could easily have been two broken legs in a minute. Horrendous stuff.

not sure how it works in international football and i have'nt seen the incident nor do i want to but if its as bad as it sound he needs a long ban from any football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.