Shooting outside the House of Commons

It was, local shools in Sparkbrook Birmingham were found to be fully infiltrated by jihadi extremists
Sparkbrook is notorious for recruiting extremists, 1 in 10 of all people convicted of extremism in Britain come from Sparkbrook, 4 surrounding wards are not far behind either

Rubbish.

Four people were killed last year by an old man driving with poor eyesight who refused to wear his glasses after instruction from both his doctor and the police. Perhaps we should stop all belligerent people with glasses from going out?
I thought that twas an oap got 4 years for killing a 3 year old?

No need to google anything.
You provide facts to back up your ridiculous, and wrong, statement.
No need to provide anything
We all watch the news, read newspapers or go on the internet, it was all over all media i would say about 6 months ago, your in denial even though the facts are hitting you in the face

As far as I am aware, as at Sat am, the authorities are still trying to ascertain if he acted alone or not.

He could easily have been leaving a message to his family, or cancelling the milk.
Yeah wait and see on the whatsapp stuff.

I think he probably had some accomplice but if i was about to die i'd use my last minutes saying goodbye to loved ones.

No need to provide anything
We all watch the news, read newspapers or go on the internet, it was all over all media i would say about 6 months ago, your in denial even though the facts are hitting you in the face

Yes, you do need to provide sources.

You made a claim.

You need to back up that claim when challenged or drop it.

This is how all forms of human conversation work, especially written debate. Either participate by the same rules as the rest of us or fuck off back to your echo chamber.

Four people were killed last year by an old man driving with poor eyesight who refused to wear his glasses after instruction from both his doctor and the police. Perhaps we should stop all belligerent people with glasses from going out?

I'm thinking SWP may be a belligerent person who wears glasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.