MCFC documentary on tonight (22/3/17)

Just watched it on YouTube. Brilliant documentary. Every city fan should watch it. We'll done Gary James

Great documentary. I thought Niall Quinn's recollections added quite a bit. That part of the club history I didn't know much about. It was good to get a first person account.

Just watching it now

It's mind blowing how far we've come in 15 years and it's obvious that it's only just started

On a side note, Niall Quinn confuses me. In this programme he comes across as he has a real affection for the club and he knows we made him. All I can think is that when he's a pundit he tries so hard to be neutral that it ends up looking the other way

Is this around 30mins. long? Something came on the telly at the pub but the sound was off. It started off with St. Marks church and by the end had Jesus scoring for us.
I grabbed my phone and used the mobile app to record it at home but not had a chance to watch it yet.
Gary James is a lot younger than I imagined.

Is this around 30mins. long? Something came on the telly at the pub but the sound was off. It started off with St. Marks church and by the end had Jesus scoring for us.
I grabbed my phone and used the mobile app to record it at home but not had a chance to watch it yet.
Gary James is a lot younger than I imagined.
That's it,i recorded it twice on sky but both missed the start so i recorded it on bt and got it all,not watched it yet

I completely agree. Keegan was a complete breath of fresh air at City. His promotion campaign was probably my most enjoyable season except for 2012. He was the first person in a position of authority at the club with any ambition and positivity in about 30 years! I remember his first press conference he said that City should be one of the top 5 clubs in the country, people laughed at him then, we were in the 2nd division, now look at us!

I don't think his comments about Maine Rd were in any way meant to be disrespectful, he was just trying to be positive about the new stadium and the opportunities it brought with it. No doubt about it that we would not be in the position we are now if we'd stayed at Maine Rd. As much as I loved the place and often wish we were still there, the Aguero moment would never have been possible if we'd stayed, so it was all worth it. I think that was why Keegan said the new stadium would be so much better - because of the potential opportunities it brought with it.
Well said, he was a breath of fresh air. After years of dross he started making people pay attention to us again. Signing Anelka helped.

Would we have had a pre season friendly away to Hamburg without Keegan? Far better than those bleeding trips to Scarborough!!

Just watched it on YouTube. Brilliant documentary. Every city fan should watch it. We'll done Gary James

Gary James deserves every praise there is, a living legend.
Loved the bit where he got a call from Garry Cook :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.