Chemtrails.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
I have always been sceptical about this in the past but over the last month or so I have been reading up a little on this and looking up at the sky, Today is ridiculous with trails in every direction that are lasting for hours on end.

I'm starting to think there may be something in this now, I can't remember ever seeing shit like this in the sky from my youth and after being oversees several times in the last 18 months I have not seen anything like this abroad.

I have yet to see anything that can explain why these trails would last for hours on end as they often appear to do.

Has anyone else read up on this subject or had similar concerns?

No, no worries whatsoever.
I leave the fretting to the nutters.

When I go to my gaff in Brittany you never see any.
You know why?
There are no overhead flight routes!

Meanwhile air traffic is more and more concentrated and its hardly surprising there are more.

I'm starting to think there may be something in this now, I can't remember ever seeing shit like this in the sky from my youth and after being oversees several times in the last 18 months I have not seen anything like this abroad.

Contrails are based on atmospheric conditions and amount of air traffic. If you live in Manchester you live underneath a major international airport in a generally coldish island slapped in the North Atlantic.

Contrails are formed because when engines burn fuel they release hot CO2 and water vapor which freezes quickly in the upper atmosphere because it's cold. It's not TOO different from how clouds form. I couldn't be sure of this and we have some piloty type people on here who could correct, but I'd presume that the UK's weather conditions make contrails last a bit longer than they would do abroad due to the greater moisture in the upper atmosphere. Same reason we're cloudier than Arizona for example.

Like I say, I am yet to be convinced one way or another but as I have been reading about them i have become a lot more aware of them, 12 months ago I wouldn't have even know what one was. I have to admit though that it just doesn't look right when you look at the sky. I have recently been to three oversees airports and not seen any trails at all that last for more than a minute or so.

I don't go along with the theory about us being poisoned by the governments etc.. but I have ready a few interesting articles regarding trying to modify weather conditions and controlling global warming that made interesting if not compelling reading.

So what's the supposed difference between a chemtrail and a contrail? and how do you identify it?

If you go back in history and look at photos from WW2 of bombing raids, loads of them show contrails and they were a well recorded problem. Documents from time show the bomber groups would also vary their height during a mission, to try reduce producing contrails, as the German fighters would literally follow them to find the bomber formations.

There was a classic chemtrail thread on here a few years back, wonder if it's still knocking about in the archives. Or maybe it's been erased, like it never existed....

I'm trying same OP. I'm yet to be convinced one way or the other about all the gravity bollocks and the earth being round.

Regards

A fellow lunatic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.