Shooting outside the House of Commons

I really can't understand why this topic is dividing opinion, I haven't seen anything at all which is racist or whatever.
There is a clear and present danger for all of us in our country so what is wrong in pointing that out?
Btw, you are still a bully nothing more or nothing less.
Yes a big terrifying hunk of a bully, all this swearing and damn one upmanship has put me off my scones, i need a lie down i'm shaking like a jelly, damn football forums

Ssshh. GDM is our man in Sparkbrook. His ability to blend in seamlessly in the roughest pubs is priceless to the security services. Nearly blew his cover in the early days mind you when he ordered a bottle of Bollinger then complained when they gave him champagne flutes instead of half pint glasses.

Fixed for you.

Trojan Horse was a hoaxed letter according to every investigation. After four extensive and many complained unfairly judged investigations carried out by literally everybody involved, there was not a single piece of evidence that backed up the letter and not a single piece of evidence that there was an overarching plot of any kind by any organisation. Nor did any organisation attempt to take credit for this, nor did any leaker come forward. Well not officially anyway, people from 4chan have claimed they fabricated it for lulz but they claim everything. 4 of the schools you've listed had no evidence found of anything at all and one of them was put under Ofsted inspection for lacking good muscial teaching.

All of the rigorous investigations into these schools found that there were people in the system, mainly Governors rather than direct teachers, who held Islamist views. One of the four investigations found that one school changed its culture from secular to Islamic. But then one investigation said that there was no evidence of any extremism from any of the schools or people involved in them and that this was a jumped up charge politicised.

But either way,this is a complicated and heavily researched issue with unclear findings (outside of the singularly agreed finding across all of them that the evidence for a secret plot was laughable). One that you CLEARLY haven't actually done your homework about and have instead called it out like you think the forum is a game of Bingo.

So when you say things like

You look like a fucking idiot.
The truth appears to be somewhere in between on this to be fair. Two of the official investigations did find grounds for concern in some areas whereas the Birmingham Council report was far less critical and didn't believe there was a problem. At the risk of sounding cynical I'm sure each report came to the conclusion they would have welcomed at the start. The wonderfully named leader of Birmingham City Council, Albert Bore, did say he believed there wasn't an organised plot.

Having said that, if they went into some of the Jewish faith schools in Salford & Stamford Hill they would find much the same grounds for concern re the teaching of a narrow and extremist religious agenda, a lack of regard for or knowledge of other faiths and a complete failure to teach children about things like LGBT issues.

Decided as no football to have day up in town, just been to lay bunch of daffs n pay my respects

I really can't understand why this topic is dividing opinion, I haven't seen anything at all which is racist or whatever.
There is a clear and present danger for all of us in our country so what is wrong in pointing that out?
Btw, you are still a bully nothing more or nothing less.

Btw, I have no idea who you are and don't remember any conversation we've ever had so while I may be many things, you remain a complete irrelevance to me.

Btw, I have no idea who you are and don't remember any conversation we've ever had so while I may be many things, you remain a complete irrelevance to me.
How do you get away with abusing people on a regular basis, thought bluemoon had a CoC

How do you get away with abusing people on a regular basis, thought bluemoon had a CoC
Huh, someone named after an ancient greek sword, arguing with a guy named after a guy famous for having a sword hanging over his head.

Weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.