• Draw

Votes: 92 31.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny on Soccer AM today as they interviewed a load of Tarquins at the Emirates, rolled off a load of stats to the Wenger Out Brigade and said would you take this manager to replace Arsenal?

They all said yes, they were Wenger's stats

Funny on Soccer AM today as they interviewed a load of Tarquins at the Emirates, rolled off a load of stats to the Wenger Out Brigade and said would you take this manager to replace Arsenal?

They all said yes, they were Wenger's stats

There are no stats defining psychology and that is the problem at Arsenal and Wenger is responsible for it as he just isn't a winner anymore.

To win the Premier League you have to really want it and I mean really want it.

Arsenal boost their stats playing anyone mid-table or below. They are the definition of flat-track bullies.

There are no stats defining psychology and that is the problem at Arsenal and Wenger is responsible for it as he just isn't a winner anymore.

Arsenal boost their stats playing anyone mid-table or below. They are the definition of flat-track bullies.

Even failed miserably at that, last week against WBA.

I know we CAN win this. We are Manchester City.
However, we ARE Manchester City, so...
Enough said really.

Excellent post.

People talk about leaders a lot of the time and they're definitely missing that. Mostly though they have a lot of players who go missing, they just aren't fighters.

If you're 1-0 down away at Burnley and its pissing down, players like Ozil will go missing. And that's not a foreign thing or even a about big, tough players. You look at Silva and he gives it everything and certainly doesn't go missing when the chips are down.

I admire Wenger for trying to keep the funds organic and playing attractive football but he's gone too far as to sacrificing a winning mentality with his choice of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.