18/19 home and away kits ?

manchester-city-17-18-third-kit-1.jpg

Camo City. Dark Green 3rd kit, so we won't be able to see each other in Europe next season.
Looks more black and grey to me.

I think everyone is forgetting that 1. Leaked images of kits alway look awful as they're shown in bad light, on oddly proportioned mannequins and often all crinkled or just fake rip offs that are bad quality. 2. The kits are made for footballers, not middle aged fans, it will look better on them on the pitch than it will do in the stands. 3. The 3rd kit theme of Camouflage is going in every Nike 3rd kit this season, so don't think it's just us receiving a 'terrible' kit. It's everyone.
I also think we should focus on the positives a bit more. A return to white shorts, use of maroon on home kit and away kit, and that hopefully next year we'll be getting a lot more money for our kit sponsor from Nike or whoever we decided to choose.

i was thinking that, but then thought there'd be 4 colours on the shirt, Sky Blue, White, Maroon and Navy Sponsors and that would be too much colour even for Nike.

C7yMPErW4AAajZy.jpg

I like maroon with City colours but not on the shirt.

It should only ever be on the shorts or/and socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.