United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - if the Glazers were to sell up, it might not necessarily be bad news as the new owners may purchase the club in the same way the Glazers did - a leveraged buyout - and the cycle starts all over again. How funny would that be?
Can't see anyone going for a leveraged buyout now tbh, they're worth too much and any buyers that didn't have the wealth would get twitchy in case they were already at peak value, more likely they'd get a decent owner. Glazers are doing a fine job of dragging them down though, a fine job.

Can't see anyone going for a leveraged buyout now tbh, they're worth too much and any buyers that didn't have the wealth would get twitchy in case they were already at peak value, more likely they'd get a decent owner. Glazers are doing a fine job of dragging them down though, a fine job.

Can't see anyone other than the Chinese buying them.
May the Glaziers never die.

giphy.gif

the debt is the trouble in any sell and united is £450million in debt and counting this summer spend by jose so why would you take on that debt unless the glazers cover it and like you said they have peaked and like most new owners will want a club with a vision and room to grow and united don't offer value for money

manchester city owners got in the right club at the right time the future and vision was never a gamble it was never a small club people talked about we was just a football club being run so badly all the thing needed was a cash input and a board of business man who knew how to run a club now look what the value of manchester city is and we have not hit the heights we are still growing

united are in a mess and its all based on shares and not on a stable footing things can go tits up very quick in football and if the banks panic and start to call in the debts a very big chunk of the value goes down the pan over night. why uefa used the FFPR to stop manchester city when there members are in a mess hahahaha. i think the new government rules in britain with brexit could have a big roll on effect

Just a thought - if the Glazers were to sell up, it might not necessarily be bad news as the new owners may purchase the club in the same way the Glazers did - a leveraged buyout - and the cycle starts all over again. How funny would that be?
Not as funny as if Sheik Mansour decided as a blue that enough is enough, bought them with his pocket change...sacked Jose...brought the Moyesiah back, told him to work within a strict budget, shut down the upper tiers due to poor sales and renamed them Trafford soccer team.

Met a bloke in the pub in Tampa on Saturday night, as he heard the accent when getting the beers in.
Told him I was a blue when telling him I was from Manchester. He is originally from Massachusetts so a Patriots fan and no allegiance to Tampa Bay Buchaneers.
He said "as a City fan you must hate the Glazers as they own United?"
He pissed himself laughing when I told him we Blues love the Glazers because they are running the club down.
He pissed himself more when I told him that rag fans hate them because they are using the club to shore up the Buchaneers as he said the biggest gripe of Bucs fans is that the Bucs are shoring up the rags ha ha ha ha
I told him that the loans / mortgage call it what you like are $75 million in interest alone each year they are taking from the rags..... he had not laughed so much for ages he said.

Not as funny as if Sheik Mansour decided as a blue that enough is enough, bought them with his pocket change...sacked Jose...brought the Moyesiah back, told him to work within a strict budget, shut down the upper tiers due to poor sales and renamed them Trafford soccer team.
They don't open the top tier of the GPC stand for most cup games already !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.