It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why fans go on about what he or him will cost, there all over priced inc City players.

Not arsed one bit if Rose costs £35 or £50 million but I would throw everything at him he is top draw Premier & International proven
International proven? What's he achieved at international level? If tonight proved anything, it's that England are a million miles off what our club is trying to achieve.

The real question is would you want him if he wasn't English. The answer is almost certainly no. Having said that, I was wanting us to sign Rose when he was 22 or 23.

We wont be buying from Tottenham, they wouldnt sell to us, and I'm fairly certain none of their players would push to leave. The only way would be to offer silly money and why would we do that when players as good or better from abroad are much easier to get.
Levy will sell, there is a price for all his players. They will try & hang onto Ali & move on players like Rose if price is right. Stones is worth it & Rose is to IMO.

Spurs would take £50m in one lump sum they have a new stadium to pay for

International proven? What's he achieved at international level? If tonight proved anything, it's that England are a million miles off what our club is trying to achieve.

The real question is would you want him if he wasn't English. The answer is almost certainly no. Having said that, I was wanting us to sign Rose when he was 22 or 23.
You answered your own question

England have & will underachiever but that don't mean Rose isn't good enough, Like I said before there isn't a better left back in the Prem.

Now if you want a better player who has won World or Euros or Chumps league then please name 1???

Realistically we ain't getting Bayern, Barca or Madrids left back so over & out for me.

It's Rose or Mendy from Monaco & nobody else.

You answered your own question

England have & will underachiever but that don't mean Rose isn't good enough, Like I said before there isn't a better left back in the Prem.

Now if you want a better player who has won World or Euros or Chumps league then please name 1???

Realistically we ain't getting Bayern, Barca or Madrids left back so over & out for me.

It's Rose or Mendy from Monaco & nobody else.

Think about how ludicrous that is though, £50m for Danny fucking Rose. There are so many options out there, who even knew about Mendy last year? Barely anyone. We should have signed Alex Sandro, ~£22mil for him is a steal. Grimaldo for £1.5mil. Guerriero for £9.5mil.

Hey I appreciate Samir has had many rumours about his sex life whirling around, but it's a bit drastic to see him go full Saville #yewtree

Brilliant and I fully deserved that!

Teach me to re read my post

LB options we've been linked to: Grimaldo, Gaya, Bernat, T. Hernandez, Mendy, Ghoulam, Stafylidis, Kolasinac, Wendell
RB options: Henrichs, R. Pereira, Hysaj, Bellerin, Fabinho, Sidibe, Semedo

Sooooo many options

Wouldn't be surprised if we were interested in Rose, what with Guardiola's comments a while back moaning about the price of English players.

Not a chance we should pay the asking price for him though. Personally i hope we forget about targeting English players and focus on producing our own. Some extremely talented kids in our youth teams.

Rose & Walker are exactly what City need, best right & left back in Prem, put that together with Loris it's what we are crying out for.

To say Rose is overrated is wrong, stop both Walker & Rose & Spurs loose games simple.

Now Deli Ali is certainly overrated
The problem with fullback suggestions is that ours were so weak this season that any decent player would be an upgrade. Yea that includes Rose and Walker. And while they might be considered 2 of the better fullbacks in the league, this doesn't necessarily make them the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.