International Games 24/25/26 /27/28 March

If Stones hadn't cleared off the line its a different game. There were nerves until the second goal. Once Rooney is back and is the rightful captain, things should settle down a bit, he was a huge miss today.

How long was you giggling during and after typing that?

Hoddle really does talk shit. Rashford kept giving the ball away but both commentators just ignored it and then Hoddle says he's been fabulous! I notice the ROONEY shout every time he touched the ball is now being applied to RASHFORD.

Been fantastic as usual this international break, only wish there were more of them...
giphy.gif

They should do a poll worldwide to ask if anyone wants international breaks and if anyone actually gives a fuck about international football. I reckon they would be shocked at the results.

They should do a poll worldwide to ask if anyone wants international breaks and if anyone actually gives a fuck about international football. I reckon they would be shocked at the results.
The tournaments are good fun, the rest is pointless and I'm sure the majority don't care about them games anymore. No way you can get yourself up for a England vs Lithuania or an England vs San Marino game unless it's in the actual world cup or euros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.